FS/FT: 2000 BMW e39 M5 obo (VA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT: 2000 BMW e39 M5 obo (VA)

I have for sale a 2000 BMW e39 M5. It has 120k miles. The car is clean inside and out. I am the third owner, clean carfax, no accidents. Car is a beast, fastest car I've ever been in and you still get the luxury and comfort to come with it. The M5 is a 5.0l V8 pushing out 400hp. Its a 6 speed manual. No problems at all with this car. Always changed regularly with 10w-60 oil. Car needs nothing. I am willing to take trades and I'm willing to add cash if needed. Although I would prefer a cash sale. Im willing to work with the buyer, im negotiable. This car is rarely driven because I have an e30 that I drive daily. Call or text anytime at 5seven1-353-03three4. Thanks for looking

Car is mostly stock except for magnaflow muffler delete, black roof, blacked out headlights, black and carbon fiber emblems, yellow high beams and fogs, lowered on tien springs, oem spoiler deleted, wheels plastidipped, black grilles, engine cover painted.

Price is 16k obo, im negotiable, also i am willing to accept trades, and ill add cash if necessary, im located in northern VA, but am willing to drive to meet up or drop off the car to the new owner.

Bump. I want this car gone, don't really have a need for it. Shoot me some reasonable offers, doubt I'll say no. Thanks

Comment

TTT, want this car gone, shoot me offers. thanks

Comment

Would you consider a trade? PM me

Comment

Originally posted by bpeverest View Post
          Would you consider a trade? PM me
          Pm'd. Shoot me a text if you'd like at the number above. It's quicker

Comment

bump.... buy this.. taking offers

Comment

interested in my e36?

Comment

Originally posted by DakarDario View Post
                interested in my e36?
                Pm'd.

Keep the offers coming everyone, I want to get this car moved. I'm flexible with cash offers if there are any. Thanks guys

Comment

bump.. keep them coming

Comment

PM'd & texted.

Comment

sold. thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X