BBS RK-II Pearl White with Polished Lips 17x8 ET35 5x110

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBS RK-II Pearl White with Polished Lips 17x8 ET35 5x110

Bought these a while back, tried to sell before refinishing, but ultimately got them refinished and ran them for the spring, mainly for SoWo. I'm thinking it's already a time for change, looking to possibly trade or would sell outright.

Looking to trade for something 17x8+ or 18x8+, can be staggered, can need a re-finish (if not too beat up), looking for something unique and no replicas. Willing to consider the right OEM wheel from another brand vehicle. 5x108 or 5x110 would be cool, but I'm very open to adapters.

17x8
    5x110
    ET35
    CB 65.1

Polished Lips
    Pearl White Faces
    Chrome BBS Center Caps
    Original BBS Wheel Bolts in Factory Finish

Tires are Falken 512 205/45-17 with probably 8,000 miles on them. Still plenty of tread, a little bit of camber wear from the backs, but when I had these tires put on these wheels I had them flipped and moved to the front.

Will sell to Volvo guys (or anyone 5x108) with Wobble Nuts and 5x108-5x108 Adapter style spacers from Motorsports Tech, both hub and wheel centric to 65.1. 15mm front, 20mm rear.

Wheels Only - $1000 + Shipping
    Wheels and Tires - $1250 + Shipping
    Wheels and Tires and Adapters and Wobble Nuts - $1500 + Shipping

Wheels were professionally refinished by Sergeys House of Wheels this past spring and were put on a week before SoWo so they've only been driven on for a little over a month (and counting)

Sergeys House of Wheels
    Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Wheels are Currently located in Cincinnati, OH 45213, but could be delivered to the following Cities and in between for extra depending on where. (willing to be very reasonable on travel expenses for delivery) Milwaukee, Chicago, Indianapolis, Columbus, Lexington, Louisville.

And onto the pictures...

RK 4 by JVC8790, on Flickr

Rk 5 by JVC8790, on Flickr

BBS RK-2 by JVC8790, on Flickr

BBS RK by JVC8790, on Flickr

I can get more pictures if interested.

Thanks for Looking
    -John

Follow Me On Instagram! @jvc8790 #jvcphotography

Still Looking for Trades, really anything 17 or 18 that I could adapt to my car or re-build or re-finish. I have an itch for a new set of project wheels, shoot me offers! Don't hesitate!

Comment

17x8 pegs 205/40 falken 912's (2)20mm and (2)25mm wheel/hubcentric spacers. tires have less than 500 miles. wheels are in great condition with the exception of one. + cash on my end?

Comment

lug bolts too.

Comment

These arent super detailed pictures but it gives you an idea of what im working with. wheel spacers are also motorsporttech as well.

Comment

Bump! Still for sale! I would love to find a buyer so I can move on to my next set of wheels. Make me an offer if you don't like my price.

Comment

What is your drop specs on this car? did you have to cut the springs? coilovers?
              Django940 build thread

Comment

he has d2 coilovers!

Comment

Originally posted by 940 View Post
                  What is your drop specs on this car? did you have to cut the springs? coilovers?
                  D2 coilovers with 8" rear coilover springs to get the rear end down another few inches. Front still has about 1/2" of adjustment left until they're bottomed out.

Comment

baby turn around and let me see that sexy body go

bump bump bump!

Comment

I want to see these stay on a volvo, and i've gained motivation to get the 855 platinum back on the road. Pm me a "i-want-to-see-my-old-wheels-on-a-soon-to-be-bagged-wagon" price for the whole setup?

Cheers dude!

Comment

Wheels are off the car, tires are dismounted (since they are now bald/garbage). I will be keeping the adapters for another wheel set.

Wheels are still for sale.
                        -John

Comment

$900 plus shipping, can deliver to H20 for free!

Comment

$700 and ill grab them at h20?

Comment

Originally posted by slurms mckenzie View Post
                              $700 and ill grab them at h20?
                              I can't go that low on these. Feel free to PM me and we can maybe work something out.

Comment

Working...
                              X