For Sale 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer from Rochester, NY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer from Rochester, NY

PICTURES CAN BE VIEWED HERE: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jdmlife...7634200999006/

I'm currently looking to sell my FWD 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer De. I'd like to start off by saying that this car IS NOT for someone who's looking to buy a first car for their teenager this car is honestly meant for someone who has been in the automotive world and has vast knowledge about cars and modifications. I bought the car back in 2011 and my reason for selling is because I'm looking to upgrade. There are a few modifications done to the car and they will be listed below. I'm asking $14,150 OBO for the car as it sits mods and all. Included in the price will the rims and tires which are brand new but since one tire needs to be replaced I will cover that price along with having them mounted so they are not on the car right now. All the OEM "Factory" parts that came with the car are included as well, the exhaust and the suspension and wing if you ever feel the urge to want to put the car back to stock height or the exhaust if you don't want to be hassled by the cops. Honestly with these two mods I have had ZERO issue with the police. The car currently has 38,000 miles on the car and since it's my daily driver it will increase over time. It's currently up to inspection has been renewed for the 2014 year.

NO CHECK ENGINE LIGHT!
    JUST REPLACED BRAKES AND ROTORS!!

Quick videos
    Exterior http://youtu.be/OgMcPtThQ4o
    Interior http://youtu.be/11YEiAKsQZ4
    Drive http://youtu.be/f6i7Wzwa2Qk

Mods
    Engine:
    Tsudo N1 exhaust with 4,000 miles NEW: $300.00
    Exterior:
    Road Race Motorsports CF lip 3,000 miles with crack but still holds together fine NEW: 500.00
    2011 EVO X Tail lights NEW: $340.00
    2011+ Depo Projectors NEW: 280.00
    GTS Side Skirts NEW: $116.00 + Paint
    GTS Front Air Dams NEW: $170.00
    OEM + Mitsubishi Rain Guards NEW: $85.00
    JDM Flower Shift Knob NEW: $60.00
    Suspension & Wheels:
    D2 Coil Overs with 5,000 miles NEW: $825.00
    XXR 521 Hyper Silver VERY RARE 18x10 +25 5x114.3 NEW: $633.00wheels are curbed on the right side but with sanding you can get them to look brand new or plasti dip them and you wont even notice
    4 Nankang tires 215/40/R18 NEW: $325.00 no uneven wears with about 1,000 miles
    Neo Chrome lugs New: $120.00
    Railliart Mud flaps black with blue writing NEW: $124.00

Cosmetically this car is flawless very little scratch and ZERO dents in the body, just your typical wear from rocks and other road debris hitting the car

I'M NOT PARTING OUT THE CAR SO DON'T ASK IF CANNOT INCLUDE SOME MODS AND NOT OTHERS AND LOWER THE PRICE. THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN.

If you have any questions regarding more info on the mods or looking to purchase cash or check but the check must be certified. Feel free to contact me by TEXT MESSAGE at 585-489-9409
    I WILL ANSWER NO CALLS!

Depending on location may or may not be willing to ship car

This ad will be updated periodically if there is any misunderstandings or questions.
    Last edited by JDMLIFE; 08-01-2013, 07:18 AM.

bump for Collin, this thing is awesome
    Air and Schmidts

Comment

Bump

Comment

it looks dope and i hope you sell it

Comment

Originally posted by 96CD7 View Post
          it looks dope and i hope you sell it
          Thanks man. So do I, I have a huge project planned for the next car.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by JDMLIFE View Post
              Thanks man. So do I, I have a huge project planned for the next car.
              well in that case ill be trying to follow closely hahaha

Comment

KBB value is under 10, xxr's and some evo parts don't make this a fuckin racecar. GLWS.

Comment

I'd like to start off by saying that this car IS NOT for someone who's looking to buy a first car for their teenager this car is honestly meant for someone who has been in the automotive world and has vast knowledge about cars and modifications.
                  Damn is it that unreliable?

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Originally posted by johnnytsunami View Post
                    KBB value is under 10, xxr's and some evo parts don't make this a fuckin racecar. GLWS.
                    KBB only matters if you're selling it to a dealership and you want to know what you would get for the car. And even then KBB isn't 100% because the dealership can give you less then that because they give you want the car is worth in it's poorest condition. I work at a dealership so I know the in's and outs of the car business. Also there are NO EVO parts on the car except the tail lights. I've always had people time and time again say oh it's an EVO and it's not all it has is a front lip that gives it that aggressive look. So this is also not trying to be a "Fuckin race car" I never drove it like it was one. Low and Slow is always how I rolled I knew my car wasn't was fast so I never drove it like it was. XXRs are on the car due to the fact I'm not going to toss on a set of legit wheels that will be worth more then the car.

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                    No it's not unreliable it's a LANCER way more reliable then most of the evos out there.
                    I haven't had any problems with the car since I bought it
                    Last edited by JDMLIFE; 07-03-2013, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post

KBB only matters if you're selling it to a dealership and you want to know what you would get for the car. And even then KBB isn't 100% because the dealership can give you less then that because they give you want the car is worth in it's poorest condition. I work at a dealership so I know the in's and outs of the car business.
                      lol

I'm not usually the kinda person to shit on people's FS threads, but I can't help myself here.

In case you weren't aware, not only does KBB offer trade in values, they also offer private party rates (which is what this is, nothing to do with a dealership). This car, in 'excellent' shape, according to KBB, has a private party value of just under 10k and goes down from there depending on the condition. (Again, I stress private party, doesn't have shit to do with stealerships.)

Here is another thing when it comes to selling a car with stuff done to it. Add up all the shit you've bought for it, (say 4 g's), then half it (I hope you can do this math) and then you can add it to your asking price. Chances are though, this is still more than people are willing to pay.

With that said, good luck with the sale. I don't see this going for anything over 11k unless you find a retard with rich parents who knows nothing about cars.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Where did you get your asking price from then OP?
                        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                          Where did you get your asking price from then OP?
                          hellaflush.com?
                          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Bump

Comment

bump
                              Last edited by JDMLIFE; 07-18-2013, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X