Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone ever hear of FelgenFuchs (Wheel Fox) for BBS Parts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever hear of FelgenFuchs (Wheel Fox) for BBS Parts.

while browsing google for different manufacturers of BBS bolts and lips I came across FelgenFuchs, or Wheel Fox. I have personally never heard of the company, but their prices are great. I know for the most part with wheels you pay for what you get for, and with hearing about many peoples wheel halves, especially from rotiform breaking, I want to know they are a good quality product.

So the question here, has anyone heard of the company, and if so, does anyone have any lips, or bolts from them? How did you like them, and their company's service?

Thanks

Some people that are respected in european wheel world are recommending him.

Comment

fuchs i've heard of them (few minutes ago lol)

I've heard of fuchs wheels, seen em on porsche's
      @ DEARSTEPDAD
      Slow 'N' Soft Build : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1054474

Comment

Originally posted by a112 View Post

http://forum.wheel-whores.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=22900
        as for those bbs on that link ...

<3
        @ DEARSTEPDAD
        Slow 'N' Soft Build : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1054474

Comment

Originally posted by a112 View Post

http://forum.wheel-whores.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=22900
          alright thanks. Just hearing all these horror stories about some companies, especially rotiform products scares the shit out of me. Its one thing to have to replace a lip or barrel, but cracking one on the highway doing 65 you will have to worry about much more than just the lip.

Ill keep looking for other reviews as well, because the the next best price I got for a set of bolts and lips was around 500 bucks which isnt awful, but paying 100 dollars for shipping just sounds ridiculous.

Anyone else ever hear of FelgenFuchs, or have any imput at all on the subject?

Comment

I have used it to strip off all of the lacquer on the dishes of the rims. Now I am trying to decide whether to strip the lacquer off the rest of the rim also. It seems to be much thicker and more stubborn than the lacquer which was on the dish.
            junk cars for cash Los Angeles
            used auto parts Los Angeles

Comment

Wow, 3.75 Radinox lip for 265... cheap, for sure hitting these guys up if im ever redoing wheels.... although in the link 'a112 provided, the OP was happy with his purchase and highly recommended him, and turns out they have a one year warranty, so im guessing its a good go, but just my opinion.

BENZWGN Build Thread

Comment

I will write a full review if I do end up going to them. They are a very affordable option, I am just waiting to hear back from them and Racing Team Hoffmann on how long the parts will take to arrive. I am trying to get all the parts as soon as possible after ordering them this week because I would like to get them on my car before Cult Classic on the 30th. If anyone else has any information let me know, if not keep an eye out for a review, and possibly the new place to get wheel lips

Comment

I just bought a set of 17" OZ outer lips from Felgenfuchs and I recommend it. I choosed up-front payment and everything was ok. The shipment from Germany to Romania took about 7 days and all this time I could track the order through DHL tracking service. They also provide me support about some questions that I had.

+ Felgenfuchs

Comment

Originally posted by 7ate9 View Post
                    fuchs i've heard of them (few minutes ago lol)

I've heard of fuchs wheels, seen em on porsche's
                    Different company.
                    The original Fuchs wheels - http://www.fuchsfelge.de

Edit, just realized this is an old thread.

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

I ordered all the parts for my 3pcs bottlecap project from felgen fuchs. Seems like great quality, but I don't have driven the car much, so I don't yet know if the barrels will crack or something like that.

Comment

re felgenfuchs

i have tried contacting them 3 times by e-mail to no avail..seems having customers service is a problem..
                        Last edited by mr merc; 10-05-2014, 06:40 AM.

Comment

Must be you, never had a problem with email contact.

Comment

Working...
                          X