No announcement yet.

New shoes on the awIII e36 (style 40s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New shoes on the awIII e36 (style 40s)

Got some style 40s for my e36 about a week ago. Off a z3m all rears, 17x9 et8 all around. Need to straiten out the fenders but its a start.

And the only nice picture I have so far, I will be sure to add more when I take some nice shots.

Sent from my Slim Photon using Tapatalk 2

love the wheels, but you need lower profile tires, more stretch, and more low for the car

flickr

Comment

looking good, vote for some fishbowl though! the purple tint has to go!

Comment

fishbowllllllllllll

Comment

I agree, but the 225/45/17 are really cheap, and this car sees a lot if miles, its at 201k now, so its easier on my wallet.

Comment

Looks really good. Have seen this around town before when I am back from school and it looks great.

Comment

great job, but everyone is gonna say smaller tires and reset your suspension good job tho

Comment

i have a normal set i need to find 2 more rears :/ loosk good thoo!

flickr
                TUMBLR
                instagram @btober

Comment

Love the wheels, looks quite sharp on the car
                  1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
                  1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

Originally posted by HyperliteLF1890 View Post
                    Looks really good. Have seen this around town before when I am back from school and it looks great.
                    Thanks! I've only been running this setup for about a week. I plan on being at lukes on thursdays often though

Originally posted by btober View Post
                    i have a normal set i need to find 2 more rears :/ loosk good thoo!
                    I was debating trading someone for a set of fronts because this is almost to much poke for my personal taste, but my fenders at already out there so I can't really turn back now. And they are starting to grow on me the more I walk out to it

Comment

Originally posted by projektzwo View Post
                      love the wheels, but you need lower profile tires, more stretch, and more low for the car
                      Agreed!
                      -SW|UK-
                      Education - Knowledge - Power
                      insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

Am I the only one here who actually likes the meatier tires?

Not bad at all. Fix the tint, pull the fenders, call it a day.
                        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                        Originally posted by Ollie
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

What suspension do u have and do u have a camber kit

Comment

Working...
                          X