99 RegalGS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 99 RegalGS

I recently purchased a 99 regal GS, looking to get her stanced and well let’s just say this is going to take a while...I spent many sleepless nights looking for coil overs with no luck and found some drop springs and on an impulse bought them. While waiting for them I found a set of 18's with almost new tires for 400$ another impulse. I have the front drop springs in hopefully get the rears in this weekend. here are some bad pic's to start out. Many more to come.

when I got her
     photo IMG_0593_zps84b203de.jpg
    Cheep wheels
     photo IMG_0633_zps8369385d.jpg
    Front lowered (bad pic)
     photo IMG_0664_zpsfa269f99.jpg
    Last edited by Jpshockster; 05-01-2013, 10:24 AM.

Word of advice. Stop impulse buying.
    C280 Build Thread
    C43 ///AMG Build Thread
    E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

Originally posted by SD202 View Post
      Word of advice. Stop impulse buying.
      Seriously....advice taken. Now that it doesn’t look like I borrowed grandpas car I will take my time and do my homework.
      Last edited by Jpshockster; 05-01-2013, 10:44 AM.

Comment

What are you hoping to do with this? Just so you know, the projects no one takes on are usually the more expensive. I'd consider some shop throwing bags on it.
        The only thing lower than my standards is my truck.

Build thread!!!

Comment

I commented in the thread you posted about coilovers. I'm sure that 90% of what you have underneath your car is the same as a gp so the ones I pointed you toward should work maybe with a bit of modification. You could always go the route of gutting your struts for the koni inserts and make some coilovers, its easy enough and you dont even have to weld anything, just reuse your stock mounts. So there are options.

+2 on no more impulse buying haha, but I'd like to see where this goes! I know they aren't the same car, but the similarities should give you a good idea for some direction maybe. And if you aren't on gpforums yet, come say hi because your car is practically a gp and go check out the user sandman. He's doing the koni inserts right now

Comment

I was once an impulse buyer so I know how you feel right now.Just be careful on purchasing things next time. Impulse buying may always end you up regretting. Always take time to figure things out before heading to a purchase.

Comment

^ fucking spambot

this could be nice

slammed boats always rock
              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Working...
              X