• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
    Autodesk rapes everything.....
    Not everything.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Autodesk is win. I have that shit. I did like 1/4th of a car and I got pissed at my laptop cause it was so slow when I would use Autodesk. Now I have it on my desktop, but I havent used it since I put it on there.
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Warts fucking suck.

I have one on my finger and used that Dr. Sholls freeze shit on it Sunday. It became a blister looking thing and I tried to cut it out because I was feeling boss yesterday.

Now it hurts like a motherfucker.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• It's full of win but 108GB? Jesus.

Comment

• whats up RT
            Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• What's up

Drama you are like god
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Also, might be getting my 50mm repaired soon. My Photo journalism teacher said he might know a shop that can fix it.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                  What's up
                  nm, just got back from uni

work soon
                  Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Dell laptops have a stupid design so the cooling system clogs really easily. Most people, instead of going to get it cleaned or doing it themselves just keep using it until it basically melts itself. This is why Dell are known to suck.

Other than that one hitch I havent found my laptop any different to others I've tried. I did get the graphics card, processor and memory upgraded at purchase though..

Originally posted by Jersh
                    RT changes lives.

Comment

• Sup RT.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                        Dell laptops have a stupid design so the cooling system clogs really easily. Most people, instead of going to get it cleaned or doing it themselves just keep using it until it basically melts itself. This is why Dell are known to suck.

Other than that one hitch I havent found my laptop any different to others I've tried. I did get the graphics card, processor and memory upgraded at purchase though..
                        That has nothing to do with why I believe Dells suck.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          That has nothing to do with why I believe Dells suck.
                          K tell me (:
                          I'm perfectly open to building my own desktop, its just currently a laptop is more convenient to me.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Well for one their build quality sucks HUGE dick, their customer service blows dick, their bloatware is stupid amounts of ridiculous. They are way overpriced for how shitty they are, they will cut any corner they can.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                              nm, just got back from uni

work soon
                              I wish I had work soon

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                Well for one their build quality sucks HUGE dick, their customer service blows dick, their bloatware is stupid amounts of ridiculous. They are way overpriced for how shitty they are, they will cut any corner they can.
                                I agree with underlined points - but probably only because I spent half hour on the phone to customer service and got a huge discount by simply asking.
                                Build quality is pretty shitty, my keys are wearing badly and the side of my screen case is peeling a bit, but its nothing I can't click back into place. Their charge cables are.. awful. Stripped it right back to bare Windows as soon as I got it. wtf I don't need your gayass help centre or DELL auto-updates-that-do-nothing-but-offer-'discounts'.

RT changes lives.

Comment

Working...
                                X