Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2013, 01:50 PM   #26
Celli
Banned
StanceWorks Regular
  • Join Date: Apr 2013
  • Location: Carrollton, Tx
  • Posts: 446
  • User Status: Offline


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99sil-teg View Post
I actually think this looks pretty good, people forget that you haven't had the car long. I also like the headlights as well. Its the internet, people will ****, plus there are tons of euro guys on here. they are programmed to **** anything JDM lol. Keep your head up and just ignore people, build your car how you want.
thats what I plan on. It's my car, therefore my decision. If I want xxr, Ill use xxr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsingh3g View Post
This guy isn't going to get the idea or concept of saving.
you couldnt be more wrong. Could i buy 1000 dollar rims? yes. 2 thousand dollar rims? yes. But do I really want to spend every penny I have on just rims? no. Sure I could buy a nice set of rims for 1500, but then I wouldnt have money for tires. My concept of saving money is the reason I chose a cheap rim and not a trillion dollar one. Plenty of peopple complain about the "quality" of xxr and they have nothing to back it up. The only people I have ever seen complain about xxr are the ones who dont have them. My car is a dd that gets no abuse. I drive it sofly and treat it well. I seriously seriously doubt anything is going to happen to these rims. I havent even seen any racers have problems. On zilvia, there are hundreds of guys with xxr on their 240s and drift and have nooo problems. So I think I'm fine.
 
Old 04-24-2013, 02:21 PM   #27
244Brick
Low Brickn
StanceWorks OG
244Brick's Avatar
  • Join Date: Oct 2011
  • Location: Metro Atl
  • Posts: 6,683
  • User Status: Offline
  • Contact this user:

    Send a message via Skype™ to 244Brick


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celli View Post

you couldnt be more wrong. Could i buy 1000 dollar rims? yes. 2 thousand dollar rims? yes. But do I really want to spend every penny I have on just rims? no. Sure I could buy a nice set of rims for 1500, but then I wouldnt have money for tires. My concept of saving money is the reason I chose a cheap rim and not a trillion dollar one. Plenty of peopple complain about the "quality" of xxr and they have nothing to back it up. The only people I have ever seen complain about xxr are the ones who dont have them. My car is a dd that gets no abuse. I drive it sofly and treat it well. I seriously seriously doubt anything is going to happen to these rims. I havent even seen any racers have problems. On zilvia, there are hundreds of guys with xxr on their 240s and drift and have nooo problems. So I think I'm fine.
1. 1500 can buy you wheels and tires REAL wheels and tires (paid 700 shipped +300 for tires)
2.Are you in a race to finish your car or impatient?
3.Most Drifters don't care about the strength of wheels, just if they're cheap and can be use to slid on.. Most would drift a bike tire if possible LOL


You obviously care about your car. So, why not put quality parts on it the first time. I think you would have learned from your first mistakes.... Pedal and Carbon Wrap..?.. Do it right the first time or you're going to spend 2x the money in the end.
You asked for help and we're giving it to you. Take your time.. no rush It's up to you.

I've only had my car since Sept 2012 and it's bagged with Zauber Starforms being refinished for it, because I focused on what I wanted and the outcome .

Go on and tell me how you're a college student and live and home or don't have any money to mod..

I'm a student, have bills and a car note/GF lol. So, it can be done just take your time and save, BRO



This is S|W man. We have higher expectations than your normal "hi, i have yellow fogs and lowering springs forums"
__________________


W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P




R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Last edited by 244Brick; 04-24-2013 at 02:24 PM.
 
Old 04-24-2013, 02:24 PM   #28
MommysLittleMonster
StanceWorks OG
MommysLittleMonster's Avatar
  • Join Date: Jul 2011
  • Posts: 9,388
  • User Status: Offline


Default

The thing your missing is: if you spend a large amount on quality parts/wheels/modifications, they actually hold their value pretty well. If you mail-order some low-buck replica garbage that any fool can order, you might as well open your wallet driving down the expressway. The second a box of Rotas/Rokkor coilovers/eBay headlights shows up at your house, you can expect to get little to no return when it comes time to sell them.

Do the same with a set of lightly used set of Work wheels/Broadway Static coilovers/JDM headlights, and you can probably make your money back; maybe even turn a profit, assuming you put some time and effort into them.

Spending as little money as you can on cheap parts does not qualify as "saving" so much as it does "chumping out". Save your pennies and save up for the good stuff, don't do things for the instant gratification.

The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of a low price.
__________________
BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . E46 330Ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie View Post
We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.
 
Old 04-24-2013, 02:25 PM   #29
244Brick
Low Brickn
StanceWorks OG
244Brick's Avatar
  • Join Date: Oct 2011
  • Location: Metro Atl
  • Posts: 6,683
  • User Status: Offline
  • Contact this user:

    Send a message via Skype™ to 244Brick


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
The thing your missing is: if you spend a large amount on quality wheels, they actually hold their value pretty well. If you mail-order some low-buck replica garbage that any fool can order, you might as well open your wallet driving down the expressway. The second a box of Rotas shows up at your house, you can expect to get little to no return when it comes time to sell them.

Do the same with a set of lightly used set of (BBS, Enkei, Work, etc.), and you can probably make your money back; maybe even turn a profit, assuming you put some time and effort into them.

Spending as little money as you can on cheap parts does not qualify as "saving" so much as it does "chumping out". Save your pennies and save up for the good stuff, don't do things for the instant gratification.

The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of a low price.
__________________


W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P




R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30
 
Old 04-24-2013, 03:03 PM   #30
M.Doban
StanceWorks Addicted
M.Doban's Avatar
  • Join Date: Nov 2011
  • Location: In the woods
  • Posts: 859
  • User Status: Offline


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celli View Post
you couldnt be more wrong. Could i buy 1000 dollar rims? yes. 2 thousand dollar rims? yes. But do I really want to spend every penny I have on just rims? no. Sure I could buy a nice set of rims for 1500, but then I wouldnt have money for tires. My concept of saving money is the reason I chose a cheap rim and not a trillion dollar one. Plenty of peopple complain about the "quality" of xxr and they have nothing to back it up. The only people I have ever seen complain about xxr are the ones who dont have them. My car is a dd that gets no abuse. I drive it sofly and treat it well. I seriously seriously doubt anything is going to happen to these rims. I havent even seen any racers have problems. On zilvia, there are hundreds of guys with xxr on their 240s and drift and have nooo problems. So I think I'm fine.
The amount of times you said "rims" has given me cancer.






They are called "wheels".


Also, listen to these people. Not one person has said anything mean or hateful yet except you. You are new here. This forum operates so differently than almost any other forum out there (especially newer Japanese car forums) in terms of what makes a quality build. Take what has been said to heart, calm down, and continue modding your car with the new-found knowledge you have gained from this site.
__________________

Instagram: surpriseitsmicah

Builds:
 
Old 04-24-2013, 03:06 PM   #31
Celli
Banned
StanceWorks Regular
  • Join Date: Apr 2013
  • Location: Carrollton, Tx
  • Posts: 446
  • User Status: Offline


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
But then you go on to say:

So... what is it? Are you keeping them, or do you plan on getting different wheels?

You came to a place where people hold you to a higher standard than just eBay parts and chinese-made replicas. What did you honestly expect was going to happen?.

Save up and do tasteful, well-thought out mods when you get the money.
LOL. In that first quote you forgot to mention I STILL said 2 years. So seriously shut the fuck up. I AM keeping them. I have estimated 2 years because who knows where I'll be financially. An honestly, I LOVE the rims. I don't really give a shit if they aren't "your cup of tea" because they are mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by 244Brick View Post
1. 1500 can buy you wheels and tires REAL wheels and tires (paid 700 shipped +300 for tires)
2.Are you in a race to finish your car or impatient?
3.Most Drifters don't care about the strength of wheels, just if they're cheap and can be use to slid on.. Most would drift a bike tire if possible LOL


You obviously care about your car. So, why not put quality parts on it the first time. I think you would have learned from your first mistakes.... Pedal and Carbon Wrap..?.. Do it right the first time or you're going to spend 2x the money in the end.
You asked for help and we're giving it to you. Take your time.. no rush It's up to you.

I've only had my car since Sept 2012 and it's bagged with Zauber Starforms being refinished for it, because I focused on what I wanted and the outcome .

Go on and tell me how you're a college student and live and home or don't have any money to mod..

I'm a student, have bills and a car note/GF lol. So, it can be done just take your time and save, BRO



This is S|W man. We have higher expectations than your normal "hi, i have yellow fogs and lowering springs forums"
I actually have been in a tight spot recently. But with my new job at Nissan, I'll be rolling in dough. Once I settle in, pay my dad for all my bills he suspended during my unemployment, and get comfortable, more REAL parts will be coming in to play. And the car will be cleaned up a bit. Everyone says "take your time". That's what I am doing. I'm doing what I can with what I have. And wether it is or isn't the "right way", I am satisfied with my decisions. Isn't that what matters to begin with?






to everyone: if you dislike what I have done with my car, that's ok. It is in fact my car. The earlier phase of the car was pushing towards "rice" but I'm slowly moving away from that to class. So give me some time, and cut me some slack and you will see improvements.

Last edited by Celli; 04-24-2013 at 03:14 PM.
 
Old 04-24-2013, 03:28 PM   #32
244Brick
Low Brickn
StanceWorks OG
244Brick's Avatar
  • Join Date: Oct 2011
  • Location: Metro Atl
  • Posts: 6,683
  • User Status: Offline
  • Contact this user:

    Send a message via Skype™ to 244Brick


Default

Agreed. Thanx for not getting butthurt
__________________


W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P




R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30
 
Old 04-24-2013, 04:27 PM   #33
Celli
Banned
StanceWorks Regular
  • Join Date: Apr 2013
  • Location: Carrollton, Tx
  • Posts: 446
  • User Status: Offline


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 244Brick View Post
Agreed. Thanx for not getting butthurt
Doing my best.

Steps to getting banned:

1. Post idiocy
2. Get ridiculed.
3. Get butthurt
4. Get on everyone's bad side
5. Get beliggerant
6. Get banned

Been there before, not this time. Number 3 is likely the most important
 
Old 04-24-2013, 04:37 PM   #34
Rob&co
RTG
StanceWorks OG
Rob&co's Avatar
  • Join Date: Apr 2012
  • Location: Los Gatos
  • Posts: 9,195
  • User Status: Offline


Default

hate this rice shit
__________________
IG @RobthaBavarian




 
Old 04-24-2013, 04:40 PM   #35
Celli
Banned
StanceWorks Regular
  • Join Date: Apr 2013
  • Location: Carrollton, Tx
  • Posts: 446
  • User Status: Offline


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob&co View Post
hate this rice shit
Depends on the rice. Mexican rice and steamed rice mmmmmmm. But Hawaiian rice? Fuck that shit im out!
 
Old 04-24-2013, 07:41 PM   #36
NorCalFocus
Domestic Ricer
StanceWorks Addicted
NorCalFocus's Avatar
  • Join Date: Dec 2010
  • Location: NorCal 209
  • Posts: 877
  • User Status: Offline


Default

I second what everyone has said and I think you understand. I'm only on two Forums, this one and FocalJet. Pretty much because the members hold each other to a higher standard and that they appreciate all cars. Not just a certain make or model.

Yes its your car and you can do whatever pleases you. But deep down we're all looking for acceptance from others. Why else post your car on the interwebs for others to see and judge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celli View Post
Actually the mirrors are white, they are just dipped black. Once i start repainting doors, fenders, hood, bumpers, and trunk I will be losing the black/white two tone. But for now, I like it.
My point to this (and this was pointed out to me when I went through a rice stage) is look at a base model car...black mirrors, trim, etc. Then look at a higher dollar, nicer car... painted trim, color matched pieces. Just apply that to your thoughts about your next mod and you'll be fine.

Modding cars is like a kids drawing...when your 5 you draw stick figures and scribbles, but your parents still hang it on the fridge. Then when your 10, you draw really nice pictures. Its all in practice and age.
__________________

2001 Focus Sedan from an ex-ricer. See my build thread
http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=17122
 
Old 04-24-2013, 07:52 PM   #37
Celli
Banned
StanceWorks Regular
  • Join Date: Apr 2013
  • Location: Carrollton, Tx
  • Posts: 446
  • User Status: Offline


Default

Thanks man that makes a lot of sense. Its nice to hear someone with constructive criticism and not just "fuck off ricer". that shit pisses me off. Constructive criticism goes soooooo much further than being beligerent. Too many people on too many forums resort to beligerence before actually saing something constructive.

but for shits ang giggles, the white f430 scuderia has black mirrors(might be carbon fiber though, cant tell)

Last edited by Celli; 04-24-2013 at 07:57 PM.
 
Old 04-24-2013, 08:20 PM   #38
NorCalFocus
Domestic Ricer
StanceWorks Addicted
NorCalFocus's Avatar
  • Join Date: Dec 2010
  • Location: NorCal 209
  • Posts: 877
  • User Status: Offline


Default

For shits and giggles I looked at the pics of the 430 I drove last year, yes they're CF mirrors.
__________________

2001 Focus Sedan from an ex-ricer. See my build thread
http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=17122
 
Old 04-24-2013, 10:05 PM   #39
rsingh3g
StanceWorks Lover
  • Join Date: Apr 2012
  • Location: Greenville, SC
  • Posts: 1,464
  • User Status: Offline


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celli View Post
On zilvia, there are hundreds of guys with xxr on their 240s and drift and have nooo problems. So I think I'm fine.
The thing with drifting is, the drifter would rather break a wheel before fucking up anything else under the car. That is why they use cheap wheels, they break easier. Why the fuck would you drift with $1500 wheels, you must balling out the ass if you can afford to drift that type of money away.
__________________
 
Old 04-24-2013, 10:16 PM   #40
Celli
Banned
StanceWorks Regular
  • Join Date: Apr 2013
  • Location: Carrollton, Tx
  • Posts: 446
  • User Status: Offline


Default

My bitch control arm is giving my wheels problems


Guess its time to crank out camber and waste my tires
 
Old 04-24-2013, 10:28 PM   #41
Celli
Banned
StanceWorks Regular
  • Join Date: Apr 2013
  • Location: Carrollton, Tx
  • Posts: 446
  • User Status: Offline


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalFocus View Post
For shits and giggles I looked at the pics of the 430 I drove last year, yes they're CF mirrors.
Damn, back to square one haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsingh3g View Post
The thing with drifting is, the drifter would rather break a wheel before fucking up anything else under the car. That is why they use cheap wheels, they break easier. Why the fuck would you drift with $1500 wheels, you must balling out the ass if you can afford to drift that type of money away.
I also said "noooo" problems. My point was, if a drifter DOESN'T break a rim, what makes you think I will? One guy from zilvia has been on the same xxr for hundreds of events. And countless sets of tires and they are still going strong.
 
Old 04-25-2013, 12:14 AM   #42
rice4life
Bic Boi
StanceWorks Lover
rice4life's Avatar
  • Join Date: Nov 2011
  • Location: SoCal
  • Posts: 1,832
  • User Status: Offline


Default

I feel your pain about the tires man.

I have been here a while and this will save your thread before it becomes a shitstorm. MommysLittleMonster loves giving everyone a hard time when he gets the chance. He gives great advice, but he can come across as an ass. You are not the first one he has done this too (ex. Kaidotech, Belvader) and are certainly not the last. Don't let the ****** win, keep up with this thread and clean the celica up.


Take this advice to heart, this is a little list I created.

When on S|W

Do not reply to ******
Do not be offended by people on the internet(then the ****** win)
Take their advice and move on(not worth the effort arguing with anyone)
Fake wheels are looked down on(do not make them the focus of your car)
Do not talk about fake wheels if you own them
Do not talk about fake wheels if you don't own them
Stay classy(no throwing insults or proving stupid points)
Low is good
Fitment is better




Keep building this car. It's called the build thread for a reason.
 
Old 04-25-2013, 02:56 AM   #43
Nagah
-strange guy-
StanceWorks Regular
Nagah's Avatar
  • Join Date: Jan 2012
  • Location: Munich
  • Posts: 366
  • User Status: Offline


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rice4life View Post
I feel your pain about the tires man.

I have been here a while and this will save your thread before it becomes a shitstorm. MommysLittleMonster loves giving everyone a hard time when he gets the chance. He gives great advice, but he can come across as an ass. You are not the first one he has done this too (ex. Kaidotech, Belvader) and are certainly not the last. Don't let the ****** win, keep up with this thread and clean the celica up.


Take this advice to heart, this is a little list I created.

When on S|W

Do not reply to ******
Do not be offended by people on the internet(then the ****** win)
Take their advice and move on(not worth the effort arguing with anyone)
Fake wheels are looked down on(do not make them the focus of your car)
Do not talk about fake wheels if you own them
Do not talk about fake wheels if you don't own them
Stay classy(no throwing insults or proving stupid points)
Low is good
Fitment is better




Keep building this car. It's called the build thread for a reason.
You really touched my heart there man. Me gusta.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by getamongst-it View Post

Lower your expectations, you'll be much happier.
Oh, and your car too.
 
Old 04-25-2013, 07:28 AM   #44
Celli
Banned
StanceWorks Regular
  • Join Date: Apr 2013
  • Location: Carrollton, Tx
  • Posts: 446
  • User Status: Offline


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rice4life View Post
I feel your pain about the tires man.

I have been here a while and this will save your thread before it becomes a shitstorm. MommysLittleMonster loves giving everyone a hard time when he gets the chance. He gives great advice, but he can come across as an ass. You are not the first one he has done this too (ex. Kaidotech, Belvader) and are certainly not the last. Don't let the ****** win, keep up with this thread and clean the celica up.


Take this advice to heart, this is a little list I created.

When on S|W

Do not reply to ******
Do not be offended by people on the internet(then the ****** win)
Take their advice and move on(not worth the effort arguing with anyone)
Fake wheels are looked down on(do not make them the focus of your car)
Do not talk about fake wheels if you own them
Do not talk about fake wheels if you don't own them
Stay classy(no throwing insults or proving stupid points)
Low is good
Fitment is better




Keep building this car. It's called the build thread for a reason.
I think I just cried a little bit. Thank you
 
Old 04-25-2013, 07:55 AM   #45
MommysLittleMonster
StanceWorks OG
MommysLittleMonster's Avatar
  • Join Date: Jul 2011
  • Posts: 9,388
  • User Status: Offline


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celli View Post
LOL. In that first quote you forgot to mention I STILL said 2 years. So seriously shut the fuck up. I AM keeping them. I have estimated 2 years because who knows where I'll be financially. An honestly, I LOVE the rims. I don't really give a shit if they aren't "your cup of tea" because they are mine
That's a wonderful way to earn the respect of your peers- tell them to "shut the fuck up" and "I don't really give a shit" after giving you input that you asked for.

This is why we give you a hard time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rice4life View Post
I feel your pain about the tires man.

I have been here a while and this will save your thread before it becomes a shitstorm. MommysLittleMonster loves giving everyone a hard time when he gets the chance. He gives great advice, but he can come across as an ass. You are not the first one he has done this too (ex. Kaidotech, Belvader) and are certainly not the last. Don't let the ****** win, keep up with this thread and clean the celica up.


Take this advice to heart, this is a little list I created.

When on S|W

Do not reply to ******
Do not be offended by people on the internet(then the ****** win)
Take their advice and move on(not worth the effort arguing with anyone)
Fake wheels are looked down on(do not make them the focus of your car)
Do not talk about fake wheels if you own them
Do not talk about fake wheels if you don't own them
Stay classy(no throwing insults or proving stupid points)
Low is good
Fitment is better

Keep building this car. It's called the build thread for a reason.
Fact of life: I am a hardass to newbies who can't seem to take criticism well. And yes, I do come across as an asshole. But it's because deep down, I care inside goddamn it all.

But seriously, listen to this man's advice. I give everyone a hard time, it's not just you.
__________________
BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . E46 330Ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie View Post
We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Last edited by MommysLittleMonster; 04-25-2013 at 08:15 AM.
 
Old 04-25-2013, 08:36 AM   #46
Celli
Banned
StanceWorks Regular
  • Join Date: Apr 2013
  • Location: Carrollton, Tx
  • Posts: 446
  • User Status: Offline


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
That's a wonderful way to earn the respect of your peers- tell them to "shut the fuck up" and "I don't really give a shit" after giving you input that you asked for.
i told you to shut the fuck up because you quoted me out of context and made it sound like I was switching my plan around all back and forth when in reality, I said I was keeping the wheels for atleast two years both times. Twist my words and I will tell you to shut the fuck up. feel free do be an asshole but don't expect me to take it with a side of bread. Don't dish it out if you can't take it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
This is why we give you a hard time.
Fact of life: I am a hardass to newbies who can't seem to take criticism well.
See that's your problem.
Fact of life: "newbies" can handle contructive criticism. But as soon as you get belligerent, they (including me) will get defensive. it's always been that way and it will always be that way. The sooner senior members learn how to criticize, the sooner newbies will learn how to take it.
 
Old 04-25-2013, 08:41 AM   #47
244Brick
Low Brickn
StanceWorks OG
244Brick's Avatar
  • Join Date: Oct 2011
  • Location: Metro Atl
  • Posts: 6,683
  • User Status: Offline
  • Contact this user:

    Send a message via Skype™ to 244Brick


Default

So... anything new with the car? Still a build thread right and I'm not in the discussion section right?

LOL

Lets see more Celica and less text!
__________________


W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P




R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30
 
Old 04-25-2013, 08:45 AM   #48
Celli
Banned
StanceWorks Regular
  • Join Date: Apr 2013
  • Location: Carrollton, Tx
  • Posts: 446
  • User Status: Offline


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 244Brick View Post
So... anything new with the car? Still a build thread right and I'm not in the discussion section right?

LOL

Lets see more Celica and less text!
Your wish is my command! I'm diagnosing a scratchy noise in the rear today so I can post some up of that. I also plan on doing a little bit more body rolling in the back as well as fender plastic trimming in the front if I have time.
 
Old 04-25-2013, 08:53 AM   #49
Oxer
Lowrider is a lil higher
StanceWorks OG
Oxer's Avatar
  • Join Date: Aug 2009
  • Location: MEL Australia
  • Posts: 22,863
  • User Status: Offline


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celli View Post
the xxr's are staying. and they will be for probably atleast two years.

and if you can find me an 18x9.5 wheel for 510$, you must be some sort of god.
Challenge accepted.

http://page21.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/j...ion/j220437528
18x8.5 18x9.5 +43 $352 usd

http://page12.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/j...ion/p333107040
18x8.5 +43 18x9.5 +45 $503usd buy now

http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/j...ion/r100078405
18x8 +24 18x9.5 +30 $302usd

http://page11.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/j...ion/n117661373
18x8.5 18x9.5 +37 $403usd


Add $2-300 for shipping to the us.....

Like I said in your intro thread, you need to listen rather then speak.


Im not going to tell people to stop posting negative things in your thread, because you're asking for it with your childish responses.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by anth View Post
Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.
 
Old 04-25-2013, 08:57 AM   #50
Oxer
Lowrider is a lil higher
StanceWorks OG
Oxer's Avatar
  • Join Date: Aug 2009
  • Location: MEL Australia
  • Posts: 22,863
  • User Status: Offline


Default

http://page11.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/j...ion/n118119363

http://page8.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h174906742

http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e134555334


Im not even going to bother posting the specs and prices, because you need to figure things like that out for yourself, I didnt even bother looking at pcd's because I know you wont buy them anyway.

Simply show you and others how easy it really is. Almost as easy as ordering xxr's.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by anth View Post
Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.
 

Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:15 AM.