This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Read Guys, Apology To Wicked Weiss and Fellow S/W Users

Hey guys I am so sorry about the last thread that was posted by my account.

Here's what happend:

As you guys know I am 17, so everything I do with my money is somewhat monitored by my parents, I bought the wheels from wicked Weiss and when I got home I got scolded for it and was forced to sell. I told my dad I was gonna sell them on Craigslist. I put the ad up on CL and then my dad told me I was grounded and he almost cancelled my bank account.

My dad is really strict and overprotective. Also the thread that was posted was not by me, I have my S/W account info saved on the computer so that's how he was able to post a thread. I have not been able to see it until now and I really hope you guys don't blame me. I would never do such a horrible thing to a fellow user. I take full responsibility for what happend and I hope you guys can forgive me.

My dad and I are still arguing about this right now and he keeps threatening to delete me account.

So sorry for this again guys, sorry for the inconvienence. :/

Instagram: @half_lung

Let me get this straight.

You're dad flipped out because you bought wheels for $250 (that he apparently believed were worth 600). He then snuck onto your SW account, searched through the classifieds to find Wicked Weiss's thread about style 95s, went ahead and assumed those must have been the wheels you bought (I mean unless you explicitly told your dad you bought them from "stanceworks forum member Wicked Weiss" lol) Then he made a fs thread and because he was sooo pissed you spent $250 of your own money, he figured he'd teach you a lesson and flip them for 600 to really show you what happens when you're irresponsible.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post

You're dad flipped out because you bought wheels for $250 (that he apparently believed were worth 600). He then snuck onto your SW account, searched through the classifieds to find Wicked Weiss's thread about style 95s, went ahead and assumed those must have been the wheels you bought (I mean unless you explicitly told your dad you bought them from "stanceworks forum member Wicked Weiss" lol) Then he made a fs thread and because he was sooo pissed you spent $250 of your own money, he figured he'd teach you a lesson and flip them for 600?
      Seems legit.

Comment

i hope you changed your login data and deactivated the auto login...sometimes parents can be big dicks...
        I drive what I want, and what I ain't drivin' I don't want...

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post

You're dad flipped out because you bought wheels for $250 (that he apparently believed were worth 600). He then snuck onto your SW account, searched through the classifieds to find Wicked Weiss's thread about style 95s, went ahead and assumed those must have been the wheels you bought (I mean unless you explicitly told your dad you bought them from "stanceworks forum member Wicked Weiss" lol) Then he made a fs thread and because he was sooo pissed you spent $250 of your own money, he figured he'd teach you a lesson and flip them for 600 to really show you what happens when you're irresponsible.
          Almost exact, but he's used forums before so he knows how they work, he told me to show him the ad I bought the wheels from, he wanted to sell them for $600 because I still owe him money to pay off my car,(only another $300 or so), and he wanted me to break even plus be able to pay off the car. My dad has been pissed at me alot lately since I pay for random shot for my car without paying him back for the car ha, but ya that sounds kinda right

Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
          Seems legit.
          Originally posted by SuperMegaDeathRay View Post
          i hope you changed your login data and deactivated the auto login...sometimes parents can be big dicks...
          He didn't know the password, he was only able to get on because I did the "remember password" thing on my computer, I really wish he would just let me make mistakes and learn from them.

I hope you guys understand

Comment

pay your debts first man

Comment

Originally posted by 07NJx355 View Post
              pay your debts first man
              I was planning on it but when wicked Weiss offered to sell me his wheels I thought it was just too good to pass up, I ended up selling the wheels to some guy in so cal somewhere and just broke even. I don't care much, but i just got paid today and I'm going to pay my dad off and then worry about car parts:/

Comment

Originally posted by scweet14 View Post
                Hey guys I am so sorry about the last thread that was posted by my account.

Here's what happend:

As you guys know I am 17, so everything I do with my money is somewhat monitored by my parents, I bought the wheels from wicked Weiss and when I got home I got scolded for it and was forced to sell. I told my dad I was gonna sell them on Craigslist. I put the ad up on CL and then my dad told me I was grounded and he almost cancelled my bank account.

My dad is really strict and overprotective. Also the thread that was posted was not by me, I have my S/W account info saved on the computer so that's how he was able to post a thread. I have not been able to see it until now and I really hope you guys don't blame me. I would never do such a horrible thing to a fellow user. I take full responsibility for what happend and I hope you guys can forgive me.

My dad and I are still arguing about this right now and he keeps threatening to delete me account.

So sorry for this again guys, sorry for the inconvienence. :/
                You are perhaps the worst lier and biggest coward I have ever seen.

Man up and admit you fucked up, don't make up some stupid elaborate story that's as transparent as your street cred.
                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                Originally posted by Ollie
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

^Yeah exactly lol wtf my dad doesn't even know what a keyboard does

Comment

link to other thread?
                    Originally posted by anth
                    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

its k, I found it.

What a bullshit fest. Good luck with the rest of your life, you know, growing up and being responsible for your own actions and shit. hopefully your parents can hold your hand through marrige, mortgages etc.

anymore fucking around and you will get permabanned, I dont give a fuck how "honest" your intentions are.
                      Originally posted by anth
                      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by scweet14 View Post
                        I was planning on it but when wicked Weiss offered to sell me his wheels I thought it was just too good to pass up, I ended up selling the wheels to some guy in so cal somewhere and just broke even. I don't care much, but i just got paid today and I'm going to pay my dad off and then worry about car parts:/
                        you pass up til you pay up
                        Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
                        The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
                        P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

i lol'd

Comment

Your dad seems to type exactly like you, even the same little grammar mistakes. F#ck off poser!

Comment

Spade
                              Dig hole bigger

Man up
                              Admit it
                              Shut door on the way out

Comment

Working...
                              X