BBS Bugatti EB006 8x17 ET10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBS Bugatti EB006 8x17 ET10

So, I might be interested in selling my BBS Bugattis which I bought for my E34, since I sold the car and bought a E38 instead... and 17s are way too small for it.

Specs as stated in the title, 8 x 17 with an offset of ET 10.

There's some tires on them, 235/45s I think. Two are like new (Sunnys or something) and two are meh - inside is worn, but rest is still good for a few months.

They are in good shape, only minor curbage on one or two of them. Will provide detailed pics if wanted.

4 mismatched center caps with flaking paint.

How they look on an E34:

How they look on an E36:

Willing to ship internationally, please contact for shipping quotes. Willing to sell with or without tires (without tires shipping would be easier and cheaper).

Asking, eh, 550$ OBO + shipping anywhere in the world.

I accept Paypal or international bank transfer. Be sure to account for the transfer fees when sending internationally via Paypal (roughly 3% I think. Contact me beforehand and we'll work something out).

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Price reduced!

International shipping WITHOUT tires only.

New Price 500$ INCLUDING Shipping anywhere in the world (price based on shipping for the states, please contact me beforehand, I might be able to do an even better price depending on what country you want em shipped to.

I want them gone now since I really have no need for them anymore and want to buy parts for my E38!

Also some better pictures:

Last edited by Dr.AK; 04-29-2013, 03:25 PM.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Still available? I'm in SoCal, 91780

Comment

Working...
      X