The TSX Equivalent! Hi from Aus.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The TSX Equivalent! Hi from Aus.

Hi All, Firstly, huge fan of S|W and all that is stands for, love the lowered car scene.

This is my daily and huge money pit.

Name:
    Jack

Model:
    '04 CL9 Accord Euro

Colour:
    Arctic Blue Perl

Engine:
    K24a3

Engine Mods:
    Ingall's Torque Dampener
    J's Racing Strut Brace

Power:
    140kW

Exhaust:
    J's Racing Titanium Cat Back Exhaust (Single Outlet)

Gearbox:
    6 Speed Manual
    Competition Clutch stage 4, 6 puk, ceramic
    Lightened RSX flywheel to suit

Brakes:
    DBA 4000 Slotted Street Series Rotors (Fronts)
    QFM HPX Pads (Front and Rear)

Suspension:
    HardRace Front Camber Kit
    Ingalls Rear Camber Kit
    Ingalls Rear Toe Kit
    BC BR Racing Coilovers

Wheels/Tyres:
    Work Rezax Roar's up front in 17 x 9 +38 wrapped in 215/45R17 Federal 595 EVO's.
    Work Rezax Roar's in the rear in 17 x 10 +45 wrapped in 225/45R17 Achillies ATR's.

Interior:
    Nothing - why mod luxury spec.

Exterior:
    Euro R CL7 Front Lip
    Mugen Rep window visors

Stereo:
    Ain't nobody got time for extra weight.

Cost:
    Sufficient.

anyway! photos! In order from stock -> now.

The drop from stock suspension to DGR's. Enough to keep me happy.

then in came the advans!

Then onto the longchamps!

Then beggining of 2013 brought much awesome upon the car.

Full D2 Deluxe air Suspension kit was installed and is now getting the car sufficiently low!

Then came the Euro R Lip kit, few other odds and ends and this is how the car sits today!

And then we all have that one photo of our cars that we cant stop looking at. this would be mine, only JUST better than the one straight above^

Hopefully some like! thanks for any feedback, wooo. Need a S|W sticker, I had one but never put it on due to never thinking I'm low enough. then It got wet and ruined the sticker, so, need another.
    Last edited by AccordEuro; 06-25-2013, 12:15 AM.

Those Longchamps are the bawsesauce mcgee.
    Originally posted by AMGwheelwhore
    Quitters never stance.

Comment

getting there.
      C280 Build Thread
      C43 ///AMG Build Thread
      E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

Originally posted by jacbo View Post
        Those Longchamps are the bawsesauce mcgee.
        I have never heard bawsecauce mcgee before, but im glad I did, im going to have to throw that into everyday conversation sometime!

Comment

Because I had nothing better to do on this particular day when I put in my camber kit to - it was first intended - fix my camber issues, I decided to go in the other direction and ruin my tyres quicker.

That was purely for laughs and was terrible to drive.

Anyway, got bored. lowered my rears more, took off silly spacers and then took away most of my camber.

Basically a lot of spring pretension leads to this every time I now go in and out of my driveway without fail.

Also, I feel like new wheels. And shitty phone pictures are shitty, I know and apologize.

Go nuts; what wheels would you guys put on this?

Comment

I like the Wed Kranze LZX on these.

Comment

Was literally just looking through the other TSX thread - 'First stanced TSX in (wherever)'

they are going on that one yeah? Sadly the CL9's in comparison to the CU2 like in his thread, I cant go very low offset... at -4 degrees camber and as low as I am with +35 offset, I only JUST (by 3mm) clear my strut, it really sucks that I cant have silly offset like -10 or something, but eh!

I think the next set of wheels im getting are going to be more Euroline styling or VIP - large faced and as big a dish as I can push. but yeah!

Comment

I think you should do VIP style wheels on it

Comment

Originally posted by rsingh3g View Post
                  My thoughts exactly. probably 18's... 19's are to big.

I REALLY want to airbag it, and I have the $$ to do so, but everyone I talk to that has had bags has said that its shitty with bags in regards to noise from compressors... but its so tempting.

Comment

i agree!

i like TSX's but they have a weird body to me, idk but i definitely think you should get new wheels

nice car though man!

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

Originally posted by scweet14 View Post
                      i agree!

i like TSX's but they have a weird body to me, idk but i definitely think you should get new wheels

nice car though man!
                      Dude, just go along with this idea, but;

They seem to... 'high'?

And I don't mean ride height. I like the curves on the bodywork, I like the styling but everything from the windows up in the pictures looks really.... High and out of proportion? Like it looks as if from one strong wind it would blow over its that tall :S

Well that's what I find really weird with the body anyway!

And yeah wheels sooner or later, whenever I get my ass into gear and do a decent bit of searching for what my next set will be!

Comment

Update in a sec, eating awesome thai food right now.

Just spent (probably) $2600, on what? guess!

Also, might update this and combine my build of a mazda 808, its nothing fancy at the moment, but if anyone wants to see it I might throw up a couple of photos!

Also reading quite a few build threads here, everyone uses gif's! Wooo. Everyone loves gifs.

Comment

You got some new wheels?

Comment

You got some new wheels?
                            I wish! D:

but no, i ended up spending sooooo much more than that in the end.

2.6k was for a mates air suspension setup. then I got bored, and decided I should just buy brand new. So airbag suspension is on the cards I think!

Have the order all settled with the guy who sells the sets, just have to sell off my set of federal tyres and old rims to half fund it to begin! Should be placing my order next week!

Then I have to look for another set of wheels. So totally unsure as to what to choose....

Comment

Air suspension? Nice man!

Comment

Working...
                              X