Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stanced VRT Mk3 Pink Floyd Edition

Hi guys!
    I'm new around here.After browsing few threads i decided to present you my Volkswagen Mark 3.
    I bought it 3 years ago from Germany and at that time i didn't know that it's a special edition.This is how it looked when i got it:desc?rcare (3).jpg

DSCN6029.jpg
    After few months it got coilowers,Brock B2 Rims,GTI Tails,Hella Mk4 look Headlight,Smoked Turn Signals and Dummies,A.T.U Sport Muffler and GTI Front Lip.
    desc?rcare.jpg02042010(001).jpg
    As i allways loved the North American Specs bumpers and trunk,finally i got one(They are pretty rare around here).Also i bought some Corvette Salad Shooters,KW V2 Coilovers,Hella Magic Colors (Red-black-red),Mk4 GTI seats,Mk3.5 sun wisors,steering wheel,Dash and Side mirrors,and i swapped the engine to a OBD 1 VR6(Original engine was 1.4).
    desc?rcare (5).jpg
    After geting used with the VR,the need for power increased so i bought an Stage 3 Turbo kit.I finally made it after 3 months of work and the car is now running fine.

Meanwhile i bought a set of black leather Recaros and a set of Hella Magic Colors all red but i'll be waiting for spring to put them on car.
    Last edited by unqspeedy; 12-20-2012, 02:01 PM.

Here are the rest of the pics:desc?rcare (4).jpg

desc?rcare (2).jpg

179481_450360711660521_1968891794_n.jpg

desc?rcare (6).jpg

desc?rcare (7).jpg

Comment

Imi place! Cat au costat jantele?

Comment

Arata incredibil dar nu cred ca poti sa te bucuri la maxim de ea pe strazile din Ro

Comment

WOW...wasn't expecting that. Looks epic <3

Click for the Phokus Build Thread

Comment

damn.... thats freakin clean as hell man, very well done!

sub'd

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

Love it. Looks way better than I expected.

1989 Chevy Camaro RS | 1981 Mercedes 500SE AMG

Originally posted by Skraight.
              And don't let the **** from the guy above get to you, he said he is saving up to buy a del sol lol.

Comment

That looks really good but what dose Pink Floyd have to do with?
                im josh. i have a supra

Comment

Wonderful job.
                  Volvo Build Thread
                  Bmw Build Thread
                  Toyota Build Thread
                  zanebonk instagram
                  Tumblrrrr

Comment

Thank you guys!
                    Originally posted by Kuroda View Post
                    Imi place! Cat au costat jantele?
                    Jantele au costat 100 $(In SUA).Ca sa le am acasa am ajuns la 700E(400 transportul si inca 200 drumul din NY pana in OH).
                    Originally posted by Catamax944 View Post
                    Arata incredibil dar nu cred ca poti sa te bucuri la maxim de ea pe strazile din Ro
                    Originally posted by maryinbulb
                    yeah, i agree , Arata incredibil dar nu cred ca poti sa te bucuri la maxim de ea pe strazile din Ro.
                    Multumesc!Chiar ma bucur de ea,a fost si mai joasa dar dupa montarea kit-ului pentru Turbo am ridicat-o ca sa protejez baia de ulei.
                    En:The guys said that's sad i can't enjoy it here in Romania because of bad roads but i really enjoy it,i get used to scrap.for a while the car was even lower that now.here is a pic:1948814840_zpsb77c0f67.jpg
                    BTW,these are my winter wheels.
                    Originally posted by pitbulldrifter View Post
                    The pink floyd edition got some special parts as colored seats,Pink Floyds stickers,and some extra options.The base model is Pink Floyd,now i have only the Pink Floyd back sticker on it.

Comment

Wow, I was definately not expecting this when I opened the thread. Looks very good!

Originally posted by pitbulldrifter View Post
                      Wikipedia quote: "During the 1990s, Volkswagen sponsored three high-profile rock bands' European tours, and issued a special-edition Golf, with distinctive exterior markings, for each: the Golf Pink Floyd Edition (1994), the Golf Rolling Stones Edition (1995), and the Golf Bon Jovi Edition (1996)."

Comment

this is sweet

got better pic of that winter setup

like that better cuz it's different
                        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

great car
                          PORSCHE turbo

Comment

Yes more winter pics. I like that setup better because it looks better.
                            Volvo Build Thread
                            Bmw Build Thread
                            Toyota Build Thread
                            zanebonk instagram
                            Tumblrrrr

Comment

After few weeks i manged to get some desired stuffs:Yellow seat belts and leather door cards for my mk3.Image233 small.jpg

Image235 small.jpg

20130122_191002 small.jpg

20130122_191035 small.jpg

20130122_191117 small.jpg
                              I changed my backseats with the black leather ones and next week i hope to get the leather recaros done too.More pics to come.
                              Last edited by unqspeedy; 01-23-2013, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X