My new e21 project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new e21 project

Hi guys and girls, This is my new project car, It's a BMW E21 1.8 5 speed manual. I've recently sold my Honda Civic which has been on the forum for a while now and managed to track down this sexy looking beast. The previous owner has taken such good care of the car but it just wasn't being used, so I've taken it of his hands and I'll be looking after her from now on. I've been after an e21 for a while now so I'm stoked to be getting one in such good condition. I haven't put to much thought into what I want to do to her yet, but I have a ruff idea of what I'll do once I get enough money.

These are a couple of shots taken after I picked her up:

sweet color! (my 323 is the same )
    Expect problems and eat them for breakfast.

Comment

Originally posted by hetzyhetz View Post
      sweet color! (my 323 is the same )
      Thanks man. I love the front bumper on your e21!

Comment

Beautiful base. Love the color.

Comment

Nice bro, i saw you driving this the other day by Albany Supercheap, it only attracted my eyes because its so rare to see a e21 on the shore let alone in mint condition as this! Definitely looking forward to the end result.

Comment

That is an awesome start! I think that's what my next project will be

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
            Originally posted by nickskater09
            I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

I saw this on TradeMe a while ago and was planning on buying it missed the end of the auction though! Very jealous! Cannot wait to see what you do with this.

Comment

Originally posted by willis View Post
                Beautiful base. Love the color.
                Thanks heaps mate

Comment

Originally posted by lowandy View Post
                  Nice bro, i saw you driving this the other day by Albany Supercheap, it only attracted my eyes because its so rare to see a e21 on the shore let alone in mint condition as this! Definitely looking forward to the end result.
                  haha good old Supercheap! One of the main reason's for buying the car was
                  like you said because of the condition. I've seen a few driving around NZ,
                  but again like you said hardley ever on the shore. Hopefully the mods I do impress
                  you!

Comment

Originally posted by milano_red View Post
                    That is an awesome start! I think that's what my next project will be
                    haha good man!

Comment

Originally posted by stancedless View Post
                      I saw this on TradeMe a while ago and was planning on buying it missed the end of the auction though! Very jealous! Cannot wait to see what you do with this.
                      Shit! I've had a couple of mates say they were interested in buying it too! I'm sure you'll be
                      impressed with the mods I'm gunna do to her I'll keep you posted mate.

Comment

Want. :/ u Europeans don't understand what you've got.

insta:yungwymo

Comment

Originally posted by Wyatt Lay View Post
                          This is in New Zealand. We have pretty much nothing!

Comment

Originally posted by stancedless View Post
                            This is in New Zealand. We have pretty much nothing!
                            haha I thought we were European?

Comment

Originally posted by Wyatt Lay View Post
                              ummmm hmmmmm

Comment

Working...
                              X