Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nick475 View Post
    Does this mean you aren't selling it?

It was up in the air for a bit but the other one that seemed awesome wasn't really all it cracked up to be. Owner lied and the thing wouldnt even turn over.
    So no. Its staying.

Comment

put the new fuel filter on today. Gonna go a couple counties over to get a set of set of wheels. just the standard 5 lug hub cap wheel. Im thinking of either two toning them white and something, or just painting them all white, with the chrome hub cap center. ideas?

Comment

flat windows need this

Comment

Originally posted by ItsaCorolla View Post
          flat windows need this

oh my...........is that custom, because i never seen like a sfari style window on a bug. thats brilliant

Comment

These guys sell a kit but it stops at 64. Supposedly they developing a kit for the later standard beetles and there are a few others out there that are in progress. You might be able to purchase they 64 and earlier kit and adapt it to work on yours depending on personal fab skills

Check theSamba.com as well for more info, if your not already a member there

Comment

Originally posted by ItsaCorolla View Post
              These guys sell a kit but it stops at 64. Supposedly they developing a kit for the later standard beetles and there are a few others out there that are in progress. You might be able to purchase they 64 and earlier kit and adapt it to work on yours depending on personal fab skills

Check theSamba.com as well for more info, if your not already a member there
              thanks man.
              Yea i am, with same username if your a member

Comment

nice to see you are keeping it. have you lowered it yet??

IG: Nick475

Comment

nice to see you are keeping it. have you lowered it yet??
                  no not yet. just trying to get it running right still.

me and the lady drove it about today and it putters when going even up the slightest hill. the engine just doesnt wanna stay running. itll get straightened out though soon i hope. the then lowerings come.

Comment

Very cool. Yeah Im having engine troubles with mine too. Not getting spark at all

Comment

Very cool. Yeah Im having engine troubles with mine too. Not getting spark at all
                      Maybe is has something to do with you distributor? There could be a build up of residue on the metal connectors inside the cap.

Originally posted by TRaNz
                      yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
                      Originally posted by TRaNz
                      They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

i still would like to c u keep it yella
                        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
                          Maybe is has something to do with you distributor? There could be a build up of residue on the metal connectors inside the cap.
                          Nope no spark at all. Not even from coil. So It hasnt even got to the distributor next. I'll explain it in my build thread soon

Comment

Originally posted by oprahhwinfreyy View Post
                            UPDATE:

Could possibly be selling the beetle.
                            I found an older model in the color I wanted to painted this one with everything working and better pans and everything basically. For about half the price I paid for this one. So thats that
                            Did this ever eventuate? Enjoying this thread, love your photography style.

Comment

Originally posted by anth View Post
                              Did this ever eventuate? Enjoying this thread, love your photography style.
                              nah....body was solid... everything else was crap. engine was kaput.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
                                probably. havnt really dug into the engine yet. way to cold outside. 10 degress today.

Originally posted by P78 View Post
                                i still would like to c u keep it yella
                                you know.........i originally wanted to paint it. but the yellows grows on me everyday.

Comment

Working...
                                X