No announcement yet.

Rosslyn: Aircooled Flatwindow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unless you have deleted your cooling vanes, id bet you 100$ you have cooling issues...

your thermostat is missing

Last edited by DasBohan; 07-09-2013, 09:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DasBohan View Post
      unless you have deleted your cooling vanes, id bet you 100$ you have cooling issues...

your thermostat is missing

nope. no cooling issues. dont got it

Comment

• have you driven it more than 45 minutes? your cooling vanes are more likely to stick closed than open. If theyre closed youll see a lot of condensation at the plenum and hot spots. If theyre open, be sure to take several minutes letting the car "warm up" before driving it

Comment

• Nice proyect

Comment

have you driven it more than 45 minutes? your cooling vanes are more likely to stick closed than open. If theyre closed youll see a lot of condensation at the plenum and hot spots. If theyre open, be sure to take several minutes letting the car "warm up" before driving it

havnt noticed any condensation anywhere. But I'll ask my dads friend (VW mechanic from the 70's) about it and what to get. ill worry about it later. everything around me is no longer than a 15-20 minute drive.

Comment

• Originally posted by oprahhwinfreyy View Post
              havnt noticed any condensation anywhere. But I'll ask my dads friend (VW mechanic from the 70's) about it and what to get. ill worry about it later. everything around me is no longer than a 15-20 minute drive.
              that was my mentality but then I was up for shows and suddenly I couldn't make it there without several stops and removing my deck lid

Comment

that was my mentality but then I was up for shows and suddenly I couldn't make it there without several stops and removing my deck lid

haha right now im just trying to get everything to work right. Ill see that guy tomorrow and Ill have him take a look at it.

Comment

• Yeah, im really feeling this thing. and i personally like the car with the bumpers. the chrome and yellow contrast is subtle in the best of ways. But either way, you seem to know what you're doing, im sure ill enjoy either way.
                  Originally posted by Jlyons617
                  Worst male for male craigslist ad ever.

Comment

• So the car came home today. Ready for the road. New steering column turn signal switch works with the pull for high beams. Auto click off when turning the wheel back. Headlights work only the the key is on now which I like. Running lights works. High beams work. backup lights work. Brake lights work. Turn Signals everywhere work. Other odds and ends wires were fixed. A lot of wires were taken out and scrapped so the wiring in the trunk is so much better now. Moved ignition switch and headlight switch closer to drivers seat. As said before. re-threaded the bottom of the case so no more oil leaks. Adjusted brakes.

Next up on the list. Plates, Insurance. Some more wet sanding, I have door panels and other door parts to go in. Blast wheels and paint, new tires, drop spindles to hold me over while I piece together a narrowed front end.

Couple of pics.

Comment

• looks great my man! loving the dash.

lower it

IG: Nick475

Comment

• Went to import alliance this weekend. Article should be on lowered lifestyle sometime.

Last edited by oprahhwinfreyy; 12-26-2013, 07:47 PM.

Comment

• Impulse buy at the Royal Grip booth at Import Alliance. Super nice dudes. Planned on getting one, just not this soon.

Comment

• Good progress brotha!
                            Originally posted by 1badg35
                            trust me my last gf and i split because i apparently gave more attention to my cars and business then her. i have no idea where she got that idea from. haha

Comment

• Finally took my wheels in to sandblast last night.

Then got my MOMO hub in so I could fit the the royal on

Last edited by oprahhwinfreyy; 09-28-2014, 03:48 PM.

Comment

• Mmmm

Comment

Working...
                                X