Not really sure why but I bought an Audi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not really sure why but I bought an Audi

I know a bunch of you saw it at h20 (I'd still like to see some decent pictures) and I also know that most of you know Byron but this is quoted from Audizine. Anyone that needs shit done in RI/CT should definitely call him. I'm not vouching for him because he's my friend (I have plenty of car friends that think they are mechanics and suck at it) I'm doing it because he really is good and I want to see him do well since I deal with mechanics for a living and know that the greater majority of them suck.

Hola Amigos,
    I'm a new guy here switching over from BMWs for a second. I can't cheat on the only thing I know (the roundel) so this was supposed to be a pit stop for me (always liked 4.2s but really only wanted it for the winter) but my girlfriend ended up falling in love with the car and pretty much buying it off of me. I can't leave anything alone so a threw a few things together just in time for h20 and figured I'd share a few pictures that I found since I've been asked about wheel specs a few times already.

Car: Late 2002 4.2 Sport
    Suspension: ST coilovers
    Interior: stock
    Exterior: LED license plate bulbs (LOL), Rolled and slightly pulled quarters/fenders, and a Seat Toledo front lip (on order)
    Wheels: 18x12 ET8 18x10.5 ET1 Full Polish TH-lines with 265/35 235/40s

A bit of useful information on the wheels for those of you that are into fitment. The do clear the coilover just fine and they would fit a bit better with 255/35 225/40 tires. I had major issues with rubbing (she packed a lot of shit to go down) on the way to H20 and burned the paint on both my quarters. If I decide to keep the wheels I will order an inch shorter spring and bump the rate up 200lbs as recommended by my boy Byron who is the guy solely responsible for helping me make these fit.

If anyone in RI needs work done on there cars definitely give Byron a call. His shop is called Autoundercar 401-783-1595. He's an amazing fabricator, can make a lot of stuff fit that normally wouldn't, and is certified in VW with extensive knowledge in all German vehicles, trucks, and marine. He just started his own shop up and is extremely competitive in both general repair as well as custom fab. I wouldn't have managed these wheels without his help. /shameless plug

I hope I can link these from FB since that's where I keep everything these days:

Some of my recent cars:

And yes the car is daily driven by a chick IN Boston.

super aggressive and I like! hopefully there is a rowdy exhaust on that 4.2L!

are these AndreNY's old wheels? if so, glad they found a good home.

also, always love girls with rad cars!
    025garage

Comment

I'm in love with that grey 7

Comment

Originally posted by motocaddy View Post
        super aggressive and I like! hopefully there is a rowdy exhaust on that 4.2L!

are these AndreNY's old wheels? if so, glad they found a good home.

also, always love girls with rad cars!
        Yea theyre Andres wheels. I wanna do magnaflows but shes bitching. Probably gonna sneak some one soon. Its driven close to 50miles a day and not by me so its an uphill battle. With time we shall overcome haha.

Originally posted by feppel View Post
        I'm in love with that grey 7
        Yea I miss it.

Comment

Looks awesome man
          Christof Goulart
          FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

you were staying at castle in the sand right? looked good

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87gnzKt0-n0&feature=plcp"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87gnzKt0-n0&feature=plcp[/ame]
              ---------------------------------------------------------
              Ignorus Maximus
              ---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Hey who you callin a sucky mechanic

Haha it was so good seeing you dude, you know I love that car. You're the only person crazy enough to run that wide of wheels and then spacers
                I dislike Byron.

Comment

Wow, I had no idea that was your Audi. I saw the black 7, and actually parked next to it at the Outcasts meet... I didn't know someone else owned it haha

Comment

they looked super diesel in person!!! I'd say get them in about 10mm and go lower but I know your doing that already Looked very aggressive at h20!!

It was great seeing you down there this year! I'm in the middle of planning a big show next year so ill keep you posted!

www.sogoodco.com

Comment

Saw you at braman a while back. A6 is a huge downgrade imho.

Comment

Its not hellaflush nor stanced. Its OG euro look!
                        Love this thing!

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                          Hey who you callin a sucky mechanic

Haha it was so good seeing you dude, you know I love that car. You're the only person crazy enough to run that wide of wheels and then spacers
                          You gotta do what you gotta do to make shit that doesn't belong on the car belong on the car.

Originally posted by Zack01GC View Post
                          Wow, I had no idea that was your Audi. I saw the black 7, and actually parked next to it at the Outcasts meet... I didn't know someone else owned it haha
                          Yea I sold it a few weeks back. New owner is real cool and has plans of his own for it.

Originally posted by eurobeem View Post
                          they looked super diesel in person!!! I'd say get them in about 10mm and go lower but I know your doing that already Looked very aggressive at h20!!

It was great seeing you down there this year! I'm in the middle of planning a big show next year so ill keep you posted!
                          Let me know!

Originally posted by gxblade View Post
                          Saw you at braman a while back. A6 is a huge downgrade imho.
                          Braman? A6 is a huge upgrade...She had a 95 maxima before.

Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                          Its not hellaflush nor stanced. Its OG euro look!
                          Love this thing!
                          Looks like something off of a shitty newspaper picture from like '98

Comment

ive always loved audi fenders they just beg for clean fitment
                            DSDone

Comment

Looked killer at the show man. My friend with an a6 on x5 wheels would not stop talking about how good your car looked on 18's and pretty much settled it for him to get 18s for next year.

`92 325i vert - 90' 325is - '99 m3 - Instagram @e30L

Comment

Working...
                              X