I'm wrecking my 911

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm wrecking my 911

Last edited by white out; 05-04-2022, 07:30 PM.

You have my attention.
    IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

OOoooooo Yes!

Being poor and born with a boner for all things Porsche, I longed to buy a 996 with a toasted M96 And do exactly what you doing.

I will be following this closely.

I know Renegade Hybrids has a bell housing kit, and for about $7K they will complete the swap for you with classy results.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3GXpKRTCIw&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3GXpKRTCIw&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Is it done yet?
      Last edited by Z.Cockburn; 10-01-2012, 01:37 PM.

Comment

didnt know a LSx coule fit with out crazy work into a porsche. im stoked on this build
        doing it for the internet and the scene kids.

Comment

Popcorn and Beer!
          My 1978 Porsche 924 build thread is quite boring.
          * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

STRLW // Photography focused on vehicles

Comment

Oh yes, I will follow this thread for shure
            sigpic

Comment

Whoa! Fun!

91' TT - Mines ECU, Blitz SBC@1bar, ARC WMIC, 2.5" decat, 2.5" ProFlow Exhaust, HSD's, ls400's, JapanRacing JR12's. SoarerUnion.com

Comment

In for smokey V8 burnouts.

flickr
                Facebook
                Originally posted by driftsucky
                If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

oh yes

Comment

hell yeah
                    Instagram: @rileystair

Comment

Originally posted by white out View Post
                      Yep. I'm doing what every Porsche purist hates, putting a V8 in a 911.

Stats, 996 911: first watercooled 911 ever; 3.4 M96 engine, which is know for randomly killing itself with zero warning; great chassis; light; headlights that only an omlet chef could love. So it's the ugly duckling of 911's. The perfect low budget DD 911 to buy; the worst 911 to maintain.

Nick
                      I'm glad you're not blind. fix them please. short of facelifting to a 997 all my ides for improving the headlights involve black tape
                      Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
                      The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
                      P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

so in.

Comment

You have my attention.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Am I the only one that doesn't understand how "budget" and "Porsche" can be used in the same sentence? Now throw in "LSx swap" and explain to me how it's "low budget".

Still, this is badass on over 9000 levels... I will be following this.
                            It's like rock-crawling... in the streets...

Comment

Originally posted by MrDanguy View Post
                              Am I the only one that doesn't understand how "budget" and "Porsche" can be used in the same sentence? Now throw in "LSx swap" and explain to me how it's "low budget".

Still, this is badass on over 9000 levels... I will be following this.
                              Maybe your budget is not his budget. Everyone has different incomes and therefore different ideas of low budget.

Comment

Working...
                              X