Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '94 E34 Touring. custom airride.

Hi guys!
    I'm Daniel from Poland. You know, a little country in the middle of Europe, where polar bears run at the streets
    So i've been hangin' out for a while here, observing, fapfaping a bit and i think it's the time to present my daily ride.
    I bought it at the begining of this year as a fully stock car. The suspension was so high, i don't even know how i managed look at it and had actual fun driving it

I don't have any pics right after buying it, but i got one just after first mod - US spec style side markers

OK, so after the winter had gone, it was the time for some alloys. I've been looking for 17" but i made quite good deal with 18" m parallels. I had crush on the for a while, but didn't even expect i could have them.

As you can see...it looked silly as f***, so after 2 weeks i dropped her a bit with some sport springs on the front and by adjusting NIVO at the back. Also mounted Mtech side skirts (don't know if it's proper word)

Then i painted the skirts, made some paint polish and detailed her a bit and asked my friend to make some nice photosession. I think it went out pretty well.

I drove daily like this for a couple of weeks and decided to build a custom air suspension for her, as i'm lowering maniac this is the first setup

Of course, even though it was quite low...it wasn't low enogh for me, so i made it even lower

As you can see the tires were too big and there was lack of fitment. So decided to apply 30mm adapters to the frony and back with 215/35 on the front and 225/35 on the back.
    It looked like this

I like the fitment a lot, however the tires on the front were scraping a bit, event after rolling the fenders. So i bought cabmer plates and adjusted some negative

And this is how it looks today

Hope you'll like it

About the suspension...it's fully custom, made by myself...so it's kinda my pride
    Maybe my friend will be able to shoot some session in the near future, so i could show you some fancy photos.

The plans for future. First of all i'm gonna polish the lips and repaint the alloys. Maybe some splits, but that's further future. I'm thinking about swapping the engine. It's just M50B20 and it doesn't give enough performance...M50B25 would be just fine.
    So that's all for now.
    Best regards guys!

that looks excellent! props for developing your own bag setup
    025garage

Comment

>Poland
      >Polar bears

.......seems legit
      <Imagine a cool photo of a white 98 M3 sedan sitting low on staggered DS2's here>

Comment

bravo dude. Look really good
        Real name is James

Comment

I gotta say I love me some lowered wagons and this thing is spot on! Well done. It's nice to see people from other countries getting low also. Keep up the progress.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
          Cactus Green B5 A4.

Comment

Love seeing anything that comes out of Poland. Car looks great man!

Comment

Zajebiste E34!

Awesome E34!
              sigpic

Comment

Nice work!
                I dislike Byron.

Comment

Great job man looks legit !!

Comment

i absolutely love e34 tourings, nice job making the bag setup yourself!

Comment

Nice.

Comment

kozak!

Comment

looks amazing!

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

glad to read your approval mates!

Comment

lookin great man!

IG: @fuxxo_works_garage
                              YT: TheFuxxoWorksGarage

my build thread: E63 650i Airride
                              my build thread: E34 520i Touring

Comment

Working...