White on white EG on Works *OKLAHOMA*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White on white EG on Works *OKLAHOMA*

FINALLY got to throw together a feature for tylers car for everyone to enjoy ^_^
    posting this here for everyone who doesnt follow his thread on the forum
    oklahoma is definatly the most slept on in the game right now - but hopefully not for long

That rear fitment wowww
    Originally posted by mrfobbyaccent
    i'm sorreh AWWPEHH
    | 95 e36 M3-sold POS | 98 e36 M3-track rat RIP ;( | 90 NA Eunos-lookatme car |

Comment

Looks good, how long do tires last you? At -4* I was tearing through them. I would guess these last 1000 miles maybe.
      C5 A6 / / AMU TT

Comment

Thanks for the little write up, Benzo!

And I think the same thing, Zayan. Haha

Originally posted by Vstone2262 View Post
        Looks good, how long do tires last you? At -4* I was tearing through them. I would guess these last 1000 miles maybe.
        Thanks! My last setup was around -8.5 or 9 I would guess, and had NO alignment, so the toe was all kinds of screwed up. But even then, I got around 7,500 miles out of the tires. This setup is -10.2, plus the toe is in spec, so I wouldn't be surprised if I got well over 10,000 out of these tires, which I doubt I'll ever see.

Civic Build

1992 Civic VX - 1996 Miata - 1986 944 Turbo - 1988.5 Samurai - 2006 Tiburon GT

Comment

this thing is crazy, Id love to see my wife drive it ha

Comment

looks amazing man! favorite eg for sure! Any info about the one-off center caps?

Comment

Insane amount of camber!!! Looks crazy. Mad props for driving like that.
              Montego Blue 2007 E92 335i - ZSP / ZPP / Steptronic / Logic7
              Instagram: bmwforlife

Originally posted by SD202
              70,000 miles and counting. static slammed. From here to vegas to LA and everywhere in between. Shes my daily driver. Because shes my only car. everything that has ever broke has been a result of being slammed.

Comment

Originally posted by righteousrags88 View Post
                this thing is crazy, Id love to see my wife drive it ha
                I wouldn't care to see that, personally! Hahaha I worry about it enough just with myself driving it.

Originally posted by Phil G View Post
                looks amazing man! favorite eg for sure! Any info about the one-off center caps?
                Thanks a lot! Well, there's a guy in Australia (I think that's right) that made 5 sets for Miatas with Meisters. They're aluminum with whatever the clear coat stuff they use is, and he machined these out a bit for me so they'd be hubcentric for my Civic. So they're one-off for Honda fitment! Haha I think he might have a couple of sets left, but I'm not certain.

Civic Build

1992 Civic VX - 1996 Miata - 1986 944 Turbo - 1988.5 Samurai - 2006 Tiburon GT

Comment

That camber.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                  www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                  I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

Looks phenomenal, why can't all civics be clean?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

That's amazing. The shaved bits just put it on a whole other level of clean.

BTW, just curious, but why did you guys get searched on the way back from the cupcake meet?

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Just read the feature and very impressed! Hard to not love a civic when the stance, motor, chassis and body are so well sorted.
                        025garage

Comment

Not feeling how it looks from the rear though, which is expected I guess

Comment

^why? and why is that expected lol

IG: @_olliee

Comment

SO DOPE ! wow killin the game.
                              C280 Build Thread
                              C43 ///AMG Build Thread
                              E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

Working...
                              X