Bananarama - A British DA Integra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bananarama - A British DA Integra

So now I have got my Teg sitting alright I thought I'd throw up a thread. I've only had the car back a couple of weeks from having the B20 conversion done so I haven't had enough time to fix all of the bodywork issues like the front bumper and windscreen seals, I was too excited to get the wheels on. Unfortunately the previous owner had fillered over the rust on the rear arches, I only found that out once we started rolling them, that's why the rears look so shit. The only issue is I have only got a couple of CM clearance between my sump / subframe / gearbox and the floor, so it hits alot.

The wheel specs are 15 x 8 ET 0 Front with 175-50 and 15 x 9 ET 4 Rear with 195-45.

Anyway onto the pics:

DA Integra on Minilites by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

Let me know what you think.
    Last edited by michealis; 07-01-2012, 02:09 PM.

flickr
    Facebook
    Originally posted by driftsucky
    If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Stunning. You have the same'ish roads as me. How on earth do you do this

Comment

Sexiest DA I've ever seen. Bravo sir. Props on the engine choice, I would have no other.
      Last edited by tstacks; 07-01-2012, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Oh my, love it.

Comment

wow... looks incredible...

probably spacers in the front and more negative camber at the rears will make this perfect...

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Ford 2 View Post
            Stunning. You have the same'ish roads as me. How on earth do you do this
            Thanks man, I pretty much don't do it. It's basically laying frame all the time, I need to get it in the air tomorrow and see what I can remove / raise / relocate to try and stop it throwing sparks all the time.

Originally posted by projektzwo View Post
            wow... looks incredible...

probably spacers in the front and more negative camber at the rears will make this perfect...
            I know what you mean about the camber, I was expecting alot more on the rear and alot less on the front haha. I'm going to buy camber arms for the rear and probably space the front by 10mm.

flickr
            Facebook
            If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                You approve? It is going to be an eventful weekend driving around London haha.

Took a few photos of the Teg with my mates Civic Sedan tonight:

Integra VS Civic Sedan by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

flickr
                Facebook

Comment

I love this car! It's so sexy!

My build thread>http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=31670

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Aw hell yeah! The rear pokes a bit for my liking, but overall looks absolutely stunning!

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

I **** yellow DA's. But I like yours. This means that you did a great job! Makes me want to go outside and push mine into the garage and get it running again.

Only one bolt stops me. But I have to pull the motor to get to it.
                      DEL SOL BUILD THREAD
                      E28 BUILD THREAD

I am.... SICKWITHTHEPEN

Comment

Love it, simple yet effective.
                        Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster
                        Internet high five for you.

Comment

this is so awesome. good job!

IG: Nick475

Comment

Awesome!.I want more....and bay shots.plz n thankyou

Comment

Looks great! Love the old style NY plate too

Comment

Working...
                              X