18x8 et38, 18x9 et45
THESE COME WITHOUT
TIRES IF SHIPPED, WITH
TIRES IF LOCAL.
215/35/18 Falken 912's in the front
215/40/18 Achilles ATR Sport in the rear
- bolt pattern 5x114.3, centerbore 66.1
- faces powder coated low-gloss gold by Electro Tech Powder Coating in San Marcos, CA
- black bolts from Black Forest Industries
- authentic BBS valve stem caps
- come with 2 hub centric rings for the front (and 2 replacement)
- come with 10mm wheel centric-hub centric spacers from Adaptec for the rear
- come with 2 sets of conical lugbolts (20 total)
- 14x1.5 x 35mm
- 14x1.5 x 41mm
current asking price..... $2,500
About the BBS Impul wheel:
They're significantly more rare than nearly every other "desirable" BBS wheel, aside from the e30’s/e50’s and possibly BBS RF's. Excusing mine, I've never seen them on any other car in person. So if you have an opportunity to purchase some, then pull the trigger on them quickly.
They're forged 2-piece with 26 holes, no matter what the specs.
Same hexcap and centercap size as your typical 17" or 18" BBS RS/RF. Same bolt/rivet size as BBS LM/RM.
There isn't much information available on them online or elsewhere.
I don't even know what cars they were originally offered on, or whether they were only available as aftermarket. But I've been told that they came on older model Skyline's.