Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chevrolet Aveo 1.4 16V from Romania

Hello!
    Chevrolet Aveo 1.4 16V petrol from Romania, I started with a small tuning (wheels Borbet A 7 j on 15 and got to a project that attracts and hope to attract many looks)
    - Modified front bumper with lip m1p Leon Cupra R
    - Modified rear bumper (project soon Lacetti WTCC)
    - RH wheels Cup 7.5 j (et 50 5 mm rubber spacer 195x45x16) and 9 j (et 45 with h & r spacer 2.5 cm 195x45x16)
    - Suspension hand made - Look for a cleaner exterior and most original - Interior (all columns + alcantara ceiling trimurile on board painted in the car and where possible to keep the same line as the board sticker 3m carbon)
    - These change (rear bumper, leather seats and Alcantara) soon with new information! I greet you respectfully and I hope you enjoy not very artistic pictures of my car because I have not got to finish it and go to a photo session in its own right!

Attached Files
    Last edited by ObeLix; 06-17-2012, 09:36 PM. Reason: photos

Are you going to get an air suspension or I'm mistaken the car?

Comment

give the wrong car! I a are always static and below to leave but now wait to see what and how .. though it seems high to have somewhere to 7 cm scales up

Comment

Last edited by ObeLix; 06-17-2012, 09:33 PM.

Comment

.........no...........

Comment

why don't you like it ?

Comment

I like it alot

He's just being a jerk because here in the states aveo's are "economy cars" and people don't mod them or anything.
              Which is what makes yours so unique, this is the coolest aveo ever. I like the hood and headlights especially, looks really aggressive.

Welcome to stanceworks man

Comment

I thank you for the warm welcome!

- 1. Aveo in Romania is a very expensive car (premium full version)
                - 2. lights are custom made ​​by me with a magnifying glass set xenon
                - 3. hood is made ​​as custom made
                - 4. No wait a little about how the U.S. and will begin to get them and lower tailgate to fit special
                - 5. I hope that future car you can put a set of bbs rs 16
                - 6. otherwise clean car is more and more people catch very well of it is thanks
                - 7. car was left below, and finally back and she looks better in my opinion (but I still left umpic front and back umpic soon as I can figure out how short springs)

thank you appreciation on stancework is worth 1000 words and other assessments as 10,000!

With respect Obelix!

Comment

haha, just got my gf one of these so we wouldn't spend money on it. doesn't look bad. downshifting to 2nd to get onto freeways is no bueno though.

Comment

is the front grille custom as well? and i like this a lot

IG: Nick475

Comment

yes, it's custom grille.
                      - When I started to do just a little left of a plastic fiber blade rebuilt and iam given the desired shape and place it came custom metal but not plastic (in our always up late Romania)
                      - Thank you for feedback matters a lot to me, especially in romania which frankly are a student and all money put in the car and the car is purchased including me, that's why so many custom parts.
                      - That was my own design we had no where to inspire me, but most and I like the wheels and how they come, makes a small stanceworks!

With respect Obelix!

Comment

Car is coming along awesomely
                        Respect for the car build while being a student, I'm on the same level!

Comment

I thank you I'm still in college 23 years!
                          - Some photos today!
                          - Missing rear bumper on the back, expect to come because I hit a woman!

Comment

Car looks good..never thought i would say that about an aveo but keep it up much repect.

PS hope you get the bumper back soon
                            MyJettaBuild--->http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=32538

Comment

Working...
                            X