New tattoo.... BMW content!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New tattoo.... BMW content!

So a little back ground to the tattoo idea first. I'm like half German. Both sides of my family are obsessed with cars. I was raised an enthusiast. And in that I have grown a love for cars that goes far beyond sheet metal, and spirited driving. In particular German cars. And to commemorate my love of cars that was instilled in me by my family members through out my 23 yrs of existence I have decided to dedicate the surface of my skin to proudly wear a badge( if you will) of my German heritage, in automotive form. So far I have only added 1 vehicle. I plan to add another one every 2 weeks if possible.

Right arm
    1. E30 M3 DTM.
    2. Rothman's Porsche 962c
    3. Audi Sport Quattro Rallye.(1985ish.)

Left arm
    4. VW mk2 Rallye pikes peak.
    5. BMW 3.0 CSL Batmobile.
    6. Mercedes/mclaren F1 Lewis Hamilton car.

Comment

Comment

Comment

That looks horrible...

Comment

Its the photos they're from my iPhone, the car kinda wraps around the arm, looks way better in person

Comment

Originally posted by LaMaR- View Post
              That looks horrible...

Comment

car tats never look good. sorry
                -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                Got Drop??

Comment

needs moar low....

Comment

I hope you sued the guy that did that to you while you were passed out drunk
                    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

I don't like being a negative person, but I would be beyond furious if that was on my body. Whats up with the inner-tube rear tire?

Comment

If you like it, that's all good.

However, I have a few tattoos, and I got mad with the artist who did my lower half sleeve as 2 lines didn't quite line up and he went over the line slightly with the shading. If I went to a tattoo artist and got something like that put on me, I would be absolutely furious and make them pay for a cover up!
                        1988 Honda Accord Aerodeck Project Thread

Comment

I have several, know several people who have several, and have several buddies who do tattoo work professionally. I find several issues mostly the line work, looks like Michael J Fox did the outline. Also, broke the cardinal rule in tattooing - the object always faces forward. Typically only used in reference to people or faces, but seems applicable across the board.

However, if the OP enjoys it, that's what matters. Enjoy!

Also, OP - I assume the lists you wrote are planned future tattoo's? I suggest have someone else do the work. You get what you pay for!

Comment

Sorry but that it really bad,

Comment

Originally posted by LaMaR- View Post
                              That looks horrible...
                              Originally posted by da3bous
                              I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Working...
                              X