Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2012, 01:37 PM   #1
anhest
StanceWorks Newcomer
  • Join Date: May 2012
  • Posts: 14
  • User Status: Offline


Default E46 from Sweden!

Hey guys!

This is my Bmw. Rocking those Borbet A:s as f*ck!










  Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 01:39 PM   #2
WICKED WEISS
RICHIE WEISS
StanceWorks OG
WICKED WEISS's Avatar
  • Join Date: Mar 2012
  • Location: LOS ANGELES
  • Posts: 2,490
  • User Status: Offline


Default

I love the color combo! NICE.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 01:58 PM   #3
Get 2 the bimmah!
Euro Techniks Co-founder
StanceWorks Visitor
  • Join Date: Sep 2011
  • Location: NNJ
  • Posts: 146
  • User Status: Offline


Default

His hat bugged me out.
__________________
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 02:34 PM   #4
MadMax
StanceWorks OG
MadMax's Avatar
  • Join Date: Jul 2010
  • Location: Germany
  • Posts: 2,657
  • User Status: Offline


Default

Love it

8,5 and 10 x17 ??
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 02:48 PM   #5
DCJodon
stupid
StanceWorks Addicted
  • Join Date: Oct 2010
  • Location: West Chester, PA
  • Posts: 898
  • User Status: Offline


Default

TIL Swedish people wear American things.
__________________
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 03:18 PM   #6
anhest
StanceWorks Newcomer
  • Join Date: May 2012
  • Posts: 14
  • User Status: Offline


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMax View Post
Love it

8,5 and 10 x17 ??
Yep! Thanks
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 03:19 PM   #7
anhest
StanceWorks Newcomer
  • Join Date: May 2012
  • Posts: 14
  • User Status: Offline


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCJodon View Post
TIL Swedish people wear American things.
We love the states!
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 03:56 PM   #8
JJ.
StanceWorks Regular
JJ.'s Avatar
  • Join Date: May 2011
  • Location: Netherlands
  • Posts: 317
  • User Status: Offline


Default

Holy sh... beyond low
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 04:53 PM   #9
superturbodiesel.com
Older means better..
StanceWorks Addicted
superturbodiesel.com's Avatar
  • Join Date: Sep 2011
  • Location: Norway
  • Posts: 613
  • User Status: Offline


Default

Nice stance! Great work mister
__________________
http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=35341&dateline=134303  4155
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 06:59 PM   #10
FunfGang
StanceWorks OG
FunfGang's Avatar
  • Join Date: Jun 2011
  • Location: Baltimore
  • Posts: 4,569
  • User Status: Offline


Default

Looks good!
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 11:53 PM   #11
Strawhat
StanceWorks Addicted
  • Join Date: Aug 2011
  • Posts: 800
  • User Status: Offline


Default

Love it!
Totally wild that you guys have an "Orlando" shirt over there. haha
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 10:01 AM   #12
DCJodon
stupid
StanceWorks Addicted
  • Join Date: Oct 2010
  • Location: West Chester, PA
  • Posts: 898
  • User Status: Offline


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anhest View Post
We love the states!
That's the spirit!
__________________
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 10:03 AM   #13
skrapez
Kielan <3
StanceWorks OG
  • Join Date: Jan 2010
  • Location: under Kielan's bed
  • Posts: 7,932
  • User Status: Offline


Default

lmfao... Sweden..... the only other place in the world that likes the U.S.

cool car man.
__________________
The Governors Club
www.cctuned.com
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 10:31 AM   #14
Dani
StanceWorks Regular
Dani's Avatar
  • Join Date: Nov 2011
  • Location: Marbella, Spain
  • Posts: 366
  • User Status: Offline


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skrapez View Post
lmfao... Sweden..... the only other place in the world that likes the U.S.

cool car man.
True, thats because I've moved to Spain.

Nice low, not feeling the black .. would be nice with polished lips.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 02:22 PM   #15
anhest
StanceWorks Newcomer
  • Join Date: May 2012
  • Posts: 14
  • User Status: Offline


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani View Post
True, thats because I've moved to Spain.

Nice low, not feeling the black .. would be nice with polished lips.
Thanks man! Always love people who can tell what they dont like and what they like. Actually, i had in mind to polish the lips. But i dont have the time now, so it will probably be done to the next summer. I want to make something of an E28 too, so we will se!
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 02:25 PM   #16
anhest
StanceWorks Newcomer
  • Join Date: May 2012
  • Posts: 14
  • User Status: Offline


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCJodon View Post
That's the spirit!
Really! Stance is really new here in Sweden. There are alot of stanced cars, but in different parts in this country. I want it like it is in the US, low cars, riding in the evening and alot of people with the same intrests. I just hope Sweden will be like US!
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 05:44 PM   #17
anhest
StanceWorks Newcomer
  • Join Date: May 2012
  • Posts: 14
  • User Status: Offline


Default

So a little update guys.

Bought a set of Tramont Saturn rims. But i dont know how they will fit my e46!



And i made my own centercaps to those borbets.











  Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 12:16 AM   #18
Khalil
Hypebeasthellafreshswag
StanceWorks OG
Khalil's Avatar
  • Join Date: Oct 2010
  • Location: PA
  • Posts: 10,673
  • User Status: Online


Default

What's the specs on the wheels? And you fenders work?
Also no more black wheels, hideous color choice for you paint. And ontop of that get rid of that exhaust!
__________________
S T A N C E | W O R K S
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 12:50 AM   #19
sixonefive
StanceWorks Lover
  • Join Date: Dec 2009
  • Location: Nashville, TN / Auburn, AL
  • Posts: 1,347
  • User Status: Offline


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anhest View Post
Really! Stance is really new here in Sweden. There are alot of stanced cars, but in different parts in this country. I want it like it is in the US, low cars, riding in the evening and alot of people with the same intrests. I just hope Sweden will be like US!
be careful what you wish for...

cool car at least! could use some spacers in the rear but not bad overall!
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
Things made of metal can be remade, but flesh and bone cannot be replicated. Not even by Rota.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kielan View Post
VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.
///stanceworks\\\
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 08:15 AM   #20
anhest
StanceWorks Newcomer
  • Join Date: May 2012
  • Posts: 14
  • User Status: Offline


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by got splits? View Post
What's the specs on the wheels? And you fenders work?
Also no more black wheels, hideous color choice for you paint. And ontop of that get rid of that exhaust!
On the Tramont, its is 8,5x18 and 9x18. Dont remember the ET. Fenders work, got those rear fender out a little bit too.

I want a polished lip on those borbets, but got no time atm. Naahh i love the exhaust...
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 08:18 AM   #21
anhest
StanceWorks Newcomer
  • Join Date: May 2012
  • Posts: 14
  • User Status: Offline


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixonefive View Post
be careful what you wish for...

cool car at least! could use some spacers in the rear but not bad overall!
Haha! Why?

Thanks.. Yeah, im waiting for the D2 cambershafts to come so we can a little camber at the rear!
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 08:54 AM   #22
Khalil
Hypebeasthellafreshswag
StanceWorks OG
Khalil's Avatar
  • Join Date: Oct 2010
  • Location: PA
  • Posts: 10,673
  • User Status: Online


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anhest View Post
On the Tramont, its is 8,5x18 and 9x18. Dont remember the ET. Fenders work, got those rear fender out a little bit too.

I want a polished lip on those borbets, but got no time atm. Naahh i love the exhaust...
Those are the sizes I ran at et10 front and et7 rear. You should be fine then even if you run et0 ish. Wish I had a wider spacer upfront. But for how l tucked upfront its was still good to turn lol.
__________________
S T A N C E | W O R K S
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 09:49 AM   #23
anhest
StanceWorks Newcomer
  • Join Date: May 2012
  • Posts: 14
  • User Status: Offline


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by got splits? View Post
Those are the sizes I ran at et10 front and et7 rear. You should be fine then even if you run et0 ish. Wish I had a wider spacer upfront. But for how l tucked upfront its was still good to turn lol.
Wow, so u had Tramonts? So rare!! Yeah, i like the e28 and will probably buy one of those and be finish with the car to the next summer. e28 on borbet a:s? Good or bad?
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 09:57 AM   #24
Khalil
Hypebeasthellafreshswag
StanceWorks OG
Khalil's Avatar
  • Join Date: Oct 2010
  • Location: PA
  • Posts: 10,673
  • User Status: Online


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anhest View Post
Wow, so u had Tramonts? So rare!! Yeah, i like the e28 and will probably buy one of those and be finish with the car to the next summer. e28 on borbet a:s? Good or bad?
Oh no no I ran those sizes on my E46 sedan when I had it haha.
Borbet's on a bagged e28 would look awesome! Send me your set haha.
__________________
S T A N C E | W O R K S
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 10:06 AM   #25
anhest
StanceWorks Newcomer
  • Join Date: May 2012
  • Posts: 14
  • User Status: Offline


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by got splits? View Post
Oh no no I ran those sizes on my E46 sedan when I had it haha.
Borbet's on a bagged e28 would look awesome! Send me your set haha.
Well, if i sell them i'll contact you. Nah static e28!
  Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:17 PM.