For sale are several 16" USA HRE 505 parts
(4) - 5x4.75 (5x120.65) SOLD
(2) - 5x130 re-drilled to 5x114.3 - $250 shipped for the pair
(2) - 2" lips - $150 each
(2) - 2.5" lips SOLD
(2) - 3.5" lips SOLD
(2) - 5.5" barrels - $100 each
(2) - 6" barrels - $100 each
(4) - 7" barrels SOLD
(4) - lug covers SOLD
(4) - hex nuts, no logos SOLD
(7/12) - lug cover screws SOLD
Lip and barrel dimensions are bead dimensions. The actual widths are 1/2" greater.
These parts can be combined in many different ways to create the widths and offsets in the charts below.
= distance between lip and barrel bead. This is the width wheels are most commonly referred to.
= distance between outermost edge of lip and barrel. This is the actual width of the wheel.
Sandwhich mount = Lip-Center-Barrel
Reverse mount = Lip-Barrel-Center
Face mount = Center-Lip-Barrel
(4) - 5x4.75 (5x120.65) Corvette fitment which can also be run as 5x120 BMW fitment SOLD
These centers have been professional stripped and acid dripped. They are now raw aluminum ready to be painted, polished, powder-coated, plated, etc.
(2) - 5x130. These centers have been redrilled to 5x114.3 and the plug have been removed. I would recommend filling completely and re-drilling before using.
These are also stripped, not acid dripped and are in decent condition.
I have a total of 8 different lips. All have been wet sanded from 400, 600, 800, 1000, 2000 then machined buffed and polished.
(4) - 2" lips - Good condition. Some scratches can be seen at 1'
(2) - 2.5" lips - Great condition. Purchased recently from HRE and only used briefly. SOLD
(2) - 3.5" lips - Decent condition. Some pitting can be seen at 1'. One of the two has a very slight bend in the outermost part of the lip. Not a big deal. SOLD
I have a total of 8 different barrels. All have been sanded to 100 grit and are ready to paint or powder-coat
(4) - 7" barrels - Great used condition SOLD
(2) - 6" barrels - Decent used condition. One of the 6" barrels was cracked as shown in the parts ad I previously had and in the this picture. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...e/IMG_1366.jpg
This has been welded in and smoothed out
(2) - 5.5" barrels - Decent used condition. Dirty and a few flat spots but should balance fine.
SOLD Center Caps SOLD
I have (4) lug covers, 5 out of the needed 12 screws, and 3 chromed plastic hex caps. I could have sworn I had 4. I'm hoping the last one will turn up shortly. Polished aluminum hex nuts with new HRE logos are available through HRE for $50-75 each depending on what else you get.
SOLD Hardware SOLD
80 allen bolts and nuts are included. These have been tumbled and polished.
And some random shots. The polished aluminum hex caps w/ logos pictured are for reference only and not included in this sale.
Here are also a few pics of the last set of 505's I did for a friend. He has the HRE new hardware, hex nuts and logos.
$150 per lip
$100 per barrel