WTT: Waffled Imola S4 Avant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT: Waffled Imola S4 Avant

I am looking to trade my Imola yellow Audi S4 Avant. I have had the car for a little over a year and it has been nothing but good to me. I just want to see what else is out there. I am really only looking for trades. I wouldn't sell the car unless i got 15k. The car is stage 2+ right now which puts it right around 330awhp. People definitely don't see it coming from a wagon! This is a very rare car. You wont see one that is exactly like it around.
    I get looks and compliments everywhere I go!

-The car has:

-Giac flashed

-Forge DV's

-FMIC

-Vast stg3 clutch

-Gutted cats

-Rear muffler delete

-Tein SS 32 way adjustable coilovers

-18x9.5 privat kups et30 all around

-225/40/18 wit 75% tread left

-10mm spacers in back

-Nuespeed Front & Rear sway bars

-034 track density motor mounts

-E-codes

-Tint

I am looking for mostly bagged cars but am interested in pretty much anything so shoot me some offers! Here's some pic's.

You have great taste in wheels, I wouldn't put those and a b5 together but they look sick! Sadly I'm not much of a yellow car guy but any chance your homie with the nogaro on grids is looking to get out of his avant? GLWS

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by Audindy View Post
        pm sent
        pm replied.

Comment

Originally posted by 02silverbullet View Post
          You have great taste in wheels, I wouldn't put those and a b5 together but they look sick! Sadly I'm not much of a yellow car guy but any chance your homie with the nogaro on grids is looking to get out of his avant? GLWS
          Thanks, And no he isnt.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
            X