FS: Compomotive TS 17x8.5/10 5x100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Compomotive TS 17x8.5/10 5x100

Price is $2300, but flexible. No trades. No shipping unless you send a carrier. I will not be responsible for packaging or insuring in any way.

Selling my wheels because I'd like to get some actual performance wheels on my Volvo. Just re-wrapped in brand new Falken 512s in 225/45 and 205/40 with no miles on them. I realize that these are not for the faint of heart, and that most of you will not be able to run these without modifications. That being said, if you want the dish you've got to put in work.

Sizes are 17x10 et -32 and 17x8.5 et 6

I know why these don't have any comments
    ( f ; _ ; )f
    braaaaaaaaains!

Comment

Oh you do?

Comment

not wanting to ship, the pcd, and the offsets will limit your market tremendously.

Comment

i would buy em no tires and shipped!! But ur not willing to ship..

Quote, originally posted by GrayGTI05 »
          the R is probably the best sounding 6cyl car out there...and the e46 m3 sounds like a wookie getting raped inside of a tin can...

Comment

^ I'm with this guy!

///M3 drivers have no friends! -Jeremy Clarkson....

Comment

bump for a cool dude. sick set of wheels i'd cop em if i had that kinda dough.

glws

Comment

Up to the top again. Forgot these were posted here.

Comment

Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                  not wanting to ship, the pcd, and the offsets will limit your market tremendously.

It's just quite infuriating when I spend 40 minutes calculating shipping, bringing wheels to freight companies for accurate costs (since their automated systems are often very inaccurate) and after all that the costs are so astronomical that the buyer won't even have the courtesy of writing a simple "well thank you for your time" email back.

VWVORTEX has made me a bitter seller. That being said, if an individual is interested and is willing to help with investigating the cost of shipment I am willing to listen.

Comment

I am aware this is a 2 year old thread now so don't suppose these wheels are still available or know of their whereabouts?

Comment

Working...
                    X