No announcement yet.

Daily Driven Stanced GTO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

225 up front 255 out back, Head lamps won't be completely blacked out, just tinted some to help counter act that chrome backing.

Comment

nice monaro, keen to see further progress

Comment

Originally posted by GOATGUY91 View Post
        225 up front 255 out back, Head lamps won't be completely blacked out, just tinted some to help counter act that chrome backing.
        Thats what i was thinking for myself. Because looking under the front of mine doesn't look like there is much room in there. may have to stay with an 8" wide rim up front or maybe 8.5" and go 225 vs the 235 thats on there now.
        Last edited by LowGoat; 09-16-2012, 06:54 PM.

Comment

What spot welds?............... haha dropped another .75" after recutting everything and seeling it up!

Friend of mine just sprayed this donor hood flat black till the whole car is repainted. Looks bad I know. This is from Import alliance today 9/23/12 Idk whos G8,but I figure i would park beside the little brother holden.

Comment

Update time!!!!! Car has been ripped to shit. Looking to clean her up a bit, Inside and out. =)

And here is a teaser!

Going to redo some suspension work and go a smudge lower with some fresh paint!
            Last edited by GOATGUY91; 11-21-2012, 11:30 PM. Reason: Because racecar

Comment

love it

Comment

Coincidence?
                '88 323 - K-swapped
                '03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege

Comment

*thumbs up*
                  94 Saturn SW2 - T3s60 7psi, slammed, daily driven
                  94 Saturn SC2 - T3/T4, 13.4 @107 mph, built motor coming soon
                  --MegaSquirt user--

Comment

@ DeeAOne , Yeah I Came accross this dudes build a while back. Spectacular car! I think we started our builds around the same time. Hopfully we run into eachother at a meet. It would make for some great pictures that the guys on ls1 tech would just love Same state so it"ll happen eventualy.

Comment

The lip really sets it off. You should swap some Holden or Vauxhall bits onto it!
                      BMW E34 V8 - Daily
                      Merc 190E - Sold
                      BMW 635CSi - Project
                      Mercedes 190e Build Thread
                      Euro BMW E24 Build Thread /Style is personal, fun is universal._____IG: @levonvandamage

Comment

Been a while since i've updated my progress........If thats what you wanna call it. Wrapping up engine work and gauge install now. Looking to lay down 450rwhp when its said and done. No longer blacking the head lamps. Planning to strip and re-clear the fogs+fresh paint on the whole car, Just OEM torrid red (swirl marks are killing me) Wheels will be changing color as well, polished, Silver sparkle and a touch of brass =)Trying to class the car up a tad. Black and red does'nt pop very well. Going lower if i can also.....Alot to do still but looking to have the car done a @ Spring fest this year! Pics will be coming soon.

Comment

ITS ALIVE!!!
                          [ame="http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRE545AGbCE"]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRE545AGbCE[/ame]

Needs to be painted still...

Comment

Hoping to finish the wheels up today!

Comment

Finally finished!!! the prep work was crazy!!
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                              Last edited by GOATGUY91; 03-30-2013, 08:12 PM. Reason: because racecar

Comment

Pulled the car out and washed all the sh*t off it after sitting for 3 or so months....Figure I would check out the color combo. I love it! Plan to do a little weight reduction and remove the collars so I can go lower......
                                Last edited by GOATGUY91; 04-08-2013, 10:41 PM. Reason: Why not!

Comment

Working...
                                X