my 3000gt vr4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my 3000gt vr4

i took a few decent pictures today so i thought i'd show em off in here haha

DSC_5755 by P.J. Prendergast, on Flickr

DSC_5759 by P.J. Prendergast, on Flickr

DSC_5757 by P.J. Prendergast, on Flickr

DSC_5756 by P.J. Prendergast, on Flickr

DSC_5751 by P.J. Prendergast, on Flickr

DSC_5758 by P.J. Prendergast, on Flickr

DSC_5760 by P.J. Prendergast, on Flickr

too cold to wash it today haha my hands went numb just taking pics. will have the rear wheels matching all the way around once i figure out what lips to run up front. let me know what you guys think!
    Last edited by PJ Prendergast; 02-12-2012, 07:55 PM.

1993 1993 3000gt VR4
    1988 BMW 325 (for sale, PM me for details!)
    1991 s13 hatch

http://breatheslowbreatheslow.tumblr.com/

Don't see too many of these. Interested in moar low/better fitment.

Comment

I was in love with these when I was in high school. Very sexy cars
      Real name is James

Comment

Nice to see one of these on here! Nice work
        Originally posted by redciv1
        Style 5's and E36's are like Civic's and Rota's, just looks good.
        Originally posted by Francois Dillinger
        Would you wear skechers with an armani suit?

Comment

I don't know about those wheels, but not bad.

Comment

wider in the rear would look a bit better but looks pretty good, rare to see these around

Comment

Wow, cool car, used to love them back in the day. Had not seen a nice one in a while.
              "The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer."

Comment

I've allways had a weak spot for these...
                Lucas
                Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
                Originally posted by LCG
                High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

wow LOOKS amazing, i had a white 95 VR4,... it was a pain in the ass and every other day there was a new problem. Not to mention the 2nd and 3rd gear grind (bad synchro's) But since it was my first decently fast car, i will always love them

Comment

Always loved 3000's.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

completely changes the whole look of the car, nice job. go wider!

Comment

Originally posted by Masonbarnard View Post
                        wow LOOKS amazing, i had a white 95 VR4,... it was a pain in the ass and every other day there was a new problem. Not to mention the 2nd and 3rd gear grind (bad synchro's) But since it was my first decently fast car, i will always love them
                        yeah i got the car when i was 15 as my first car project and my dad and i pulled everything from it to the shell. we "completed" the car like 2 years ago and we still have things go wrong with it haha this time my turbos shit the bed

and thanks guys! i wanted to run my 18x12 out back but my 18x10's have strut clearance issues up front, and with a spacer out back they'd look sweet i think. not sure what's going on yet with everything for it

1993 1993 3000gt VR4
                        1991 s13 hatch

Comment

I've been helping PJ with this car and I will tell you, this thing is freakin mint. It's like a brand new car from the early 90s lol. Post up that engine bay!

Originally we were going to run his 12Js out back and 10s up front. The 12s poke quite a bit and the 10s rub the spring up front. We'll get it situated depending on which direction he wants to take it. I still think the 10s and 12s are possible, just need shorter springs up front and camber out back, and it's a done deal

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                            I've been helping PJ with this car and I will tell you, this thing is freakin mint. It's like a brand new car from the early 90s lol. Post up that engine bay!

Originally we were going to run his 12Js out back and 10s up front. The 12s poke quite a bit and the 10s rub the spring up front. We'll get it situated depending on which direction he wants to take it. I still think the 10s and 12s are possible, just need shorter springs up front and camber out back, and it's a done deal
                            thanks dude! if we can make the 10's work up front it'd be much easier than getting new lips for the back i'd assume? and let me know how the power steering rack situation works out for ya this week!

this is all i've got on the engine bay:

024 by P.J. Prendergast, on Flickr

IMG_0619 by P.J. Prendergast, on Flickr

i'll take some better ones when i'm home next since i actually just realized i don't have any haha here's some before stance pictures for reference :p

DSC_3256 by P.J. Prendergast, on Flickr

ready for some off roading haha

DSC_3270 by P.J. Prendergast, on Flickr

1993 1993 3000gt VR4
                            1991 s13 hatch

Comment

always liked these. my buddy recently went huge single turbo on his, its a fun work in progress.

rear tires are backwards?

2.3l mustang. yes, it's painfully slow.

Comment

Working...
                              X