Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeler: 85 Cressida wagon, 7mgte

Sold
    Last edited by electricalbox; 03-15-2012, 04:52 PM.

want, so bad

ship that thing out here
    Last edited by Gator; 01-25-2012, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Thank you sir,

If you set up the shipping I would be glad to sell it to another forum member on here no problem.

Comment

sweet lord, i want this sooooo bad.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
          sweet lord, i want this sooooo bad.
          Do it!

Just so everyone knows, the 7mgte also has the later model manual ECU and a harness I was working on (hacked when purchased, & I started soldering it to make it swap into the Cressida all plug and play) some intake/charge piping, turbo is in great condition, downpipe, comes with the engine stand as well.

This really is a good deal, for everything you get and I would be more than happy to answer specifics or show locals the car/engine.

Comment

Been searching for a cressy for months...Y U ON WESCOAST?!

Comment

Originally posted by tstacks View Post
              Been searching for a cressy for months...Y U ON WESCOAST?!
              Sorry

Ship this bad boy out there, I would say drive it (sure the motor/trans could take it), but as for suspension I wouldn't trust driving it as is across country.

Comment

want!

Comment

Thats cool oldskool for sure
                  Yeah, i'm that guy you've heard about that rolls and pulls fenders in SoCal , hit me up .

Comment

Thanks for the kinds words guys, may keep him if no one jumps on this. BTW I got a PM earlier so I should address this, I am in no rush to sell, so please don't lowball or give bad offers. My price is more than fair and I can work with a buyer... but offers like 2.5k or something will be ignored. I don't need the cash I just don't have the time to do this.

Hope you guys have a nice day and thanks for looking.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonys18t View Post
                      Thats cool oldskool for sure
                      BTW tony, this is Ryan (I am sure you don't remember me, lol I just saw your e30 and fender rolling sig and I remembered). I came out about a year ago and you rolled my UG mk5 fenders, we discussed various car magazines, cameras, bmws, and more lol.

Very nice guy and I can vouch for you if needed (doubt its needed seeing you have rolled tons of applications).

Comment

I saw your ad. I had played around with the idea of buying an x7 cressida for a while. This might just be the car that pushes me to sell my Benz for. I will pm you when I get home. i'm on a phone right now. i'm local as well, in Chino hills.
                        Pictars Here.

Comment

Sounds good, I am not in a rush and I would love to deal with a local who appriciates these types of cars. I am always in the area and sometimes go out to the boiling point restaurant in Chino Hills.

Back up TTT, going to a Clippers game tonight (got free box seats can't resist lol).

Comment

PM Sent. Hope you're enjoying/ enjoyed that Clippers game.
                            Pictars Here.

Comment

Replied with tons of detailed info, game was awesome thanks for asking. Tons of booze and an actual decent game.

Comment

Working...
                              X