Hello everybody!! I introduced our Modeling Page a while back (need to refresh that thread tho...) and now it's time again to show you all my latest finished model, this MkIII Golf, built as a former PolizeiAuto, that after it's "Serve and Protect" life was bought by somebody, that decided to stance it...
Here is a list of the mods I have done into it:
- Complete paintjob based on real Polizei cars, using Tamiya Spraycans (Pure White TS26 and Park Green TS35).
- Polizei blue light on the roof.
- "De-Arched" body, in order to convert it from GT/GTi/VR6 to CL/GL.
- CL/GL Black textured bumpers, side mouldings, trims, etc.
- CL/GL Orange indicators+Orange/Red taillights
- Stuttgart License plates.
- Passenger's side mirror delete (So 70/80s...
- Staggered 14in GL MkIII Banded Steelies with Aoshima Stretched tires.
- Cambered on front and rear, rebuilt original suspension parts to fit.
- Typical Police car divider/partition.
- Flocked floor and rear shelf
- Detailed dashboard, including a Police Radio and a SpeedGun.
- Deep Cone Nardi Wooden Steering Wheel.
- Recaro Specialist front seats with a "Party Fiesta" design... Rears are plain CL seats with grey clothing.
- Some PVW mags and a JUNKEE plate, again from DetailJunkees
- Shotgun and club, for that PoPo atmosphere...
Hope you like it as much as I do, it's nowhere near perfect as some issues happened while building it, but overall I'm so happy with the outcome...
If you want any photos of interior, just ask me as I have some around...
And if any of you don't know us yet, check out our page...