need help on my build civic hatch with green wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help on my build civic hatch with green wheels

hey i wanted to get some opinions on my car first i wanted to see if you think i have too much camber

Last edited by eddie7978; 11-12-2011, 11:13 AM.

I personally think the camber looks good...
    I think Spacers and more Low would do the trick though
    Instagram @stayclassy_

Comment

I think you need some bodywork lol
      My Build Thread

Comment

OMG I SAW YOU TODAY IN FARMINGDALE. what a coincidence. Im from Glen Cove and was on my way to copaige to get some polish food ^^
        [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/48424713@N06/5223683991/]

"If It Ain't Rubbin' It Ain't Dubbin"

Comment

yea i live in farmingdale.. this is how the tire sits its a 165 so i think its a little too much camber no?

Comment

If you think it's too much then put some more positive camber on it so you don't wear the piss out of your tires. Not to mention you aren't really all that close to your fenders.
            My Build Thread

Comment

yea because they rubb i need to get them cut out because i have some bondo but im just tryin to get the camber right right now

Comment

i think camber looks good unless you dont wanna go through tires that fast. as stated about a little more low and maybe spaced out a little and you'd be golden. looks good though. moar pics?

Comment

cambers kinda pointless at this point... until you go lower and then you can dial it in.
                  E53 4.4 Sterling Gray Metallic
                  E36 M3 Mugello rot
                  GEN2 TUNDRA CM
                  https://instagram.com/carlmichaeljohnson/

Comment

i think this camber would be better for a 10 inch wide wheel on the back with some 195s instead of a 8 inch wheel with 165s... should i lower it and take pics? should i put more positive camber? or should i just get spacers

Comment

Deffinetly need to lower the car man and do bodywork, overall the blue and green looks good though

Comment

Set your ride height first, then your camber. No point in being finicky about it now, only to have it change.

Comment

Originally posted by firelizard3 View Post
                          set your ride height first, then your camber. No point in being finicky about it now, only to have it change.
                          ^^^^this^^^^
                          DEL SOL BUILD THREAD
                          E28 BUILD THREAD

I am.... SICKWITHTHEPEN

Comment

I think the camber looks tits. but im a camber whore, so what do i know

Comment

my freaking rear camber kit keeps loosening up on my pass side

Comment

Working...
                              X