Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS/UK. Jdm Dc2. BBS* Spoon* + Lots more..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/UK. Jdm Dc2. BBS* Spoon* + Lots more..

Car for Sale: 1996 JDM Honda Integra Type R

Mileage: 93,xxx Converted to mph. ( i use it on the weekends so may rise slightly )

Condition: Excellent

Hi there, For sale is my 1996 JDM Honda Integra Type R

TAX: 31/03/2012
    MOT: 22/3/2012
    ABS
    A/C
    No air bags
    Usual electrics - Windows, Mirrors
    B18c Bulletproof engine - 215bhp. (Proven at Powerstation) Mugen twin loop added since..
    Very strong and healthy engine. Slightly smokes in vtec, pretty common. No leaks on the block at all.

Iv owned it for 3 years and 8 months. The car was in the country 5 months before i bought it. (06/08/2007) 1 other owner.
    I have regularly serviced it and looked after it no expenses spared. its had an oil change at least every 3000miles and all other parts replaced when recommended.

The reason I'm selling is so i can use the money to move to Oz for a couple of months and hopefully all going well a few years, so this has to go.
    The car is in superb condition, no rust in arches as they have been rolled and treated/undersealed only 4 months ago.
    After owning the car three months i got the timing belt and tensioner changed as it was due to be replaced.
    Since iv had it, the front and rear bumper has had some paint. The rear one as it had a scuff on the corner when i bought it. and the front one when i got the numberplate housing smoothed.
    Iv had all suspension arms, rear trailing arms, toe control arms, bushes to steering rack and gearshift replaced for poly bushes using power flex and energy suspension bushes.
    New Function 7 alloy rear lower control arms,
    Skunk 2 Rear Camber arms,
    new steering rack gaiters also replaced.
    ( all work carried out at Performance Autoworks)

The Car is on Meister R Super Low fully adjustable coilovers that are only a year old and are still fully free and easy to adjust.
    The Ride on this suspension is amazing but now that iv got it wound down super super low it is a little bumpy, with the car raised around 20mm you wouldn't know that it was anything other than OEM.
    The 16x8 BBS RS have been fully refurbished with new 2" Aluminium polished dishes, new stainless steel bolts, new red centre caps, polished centre nuts and the spider re-painted in a pearl gold metallic making these wheels one of a kind and the cost of them reflecting that!!... Wrapped in Toyo T1R 195/40/16 and to finish them off some Dollar sign valve caps!
    The exhaust system is made up with Spoon and Mugen, starting off with a Spoon Manifold, a decat and a mugen twin loop cat back, which in my opinion is THE best sounding exhaust. It is quiet through the low rev range and once its warmed up and in the top end of Vtec it really does have a sound to die for.

The car has had so much attention this year with it on the RS's. From Young to Old people complimenting it.

Other modifications:
    Spoon Drop In Air Filter
    Spoon Flywheel, Organic clutch plate, clutch cover and release bearing.
    Poly bushed engine mounts
    New Oem Discs All Round, Ferodo DS2500 Pads Up Front, Oem At The Rear, Calipers Painted In Red
    New Rocker Cover, Various Engine Dress Up
    Kenwood Double Din Head Unit Including DVD, SAT NAV and IPOD
    Rainbow Speakers And Components Up Front
    Focal 6x9s, Pioneer 10” Sub And Amp
    Beaks Rear Lower Tie Bar, C Pillar Brace
    New Black With Red Stitching Gear Gator
    Cat 1 Sigma Alarm and immobiliser and central locking

Also comes with:
    Engine torque damper, (bought and not fitted)
    Spoon umbrella
    Catalytic converter

Iv been asked on several occasions now why the Front lip is blue.. the reason is, when i took it to Edition 38 last year it came loose on the uneven field so i temporarily taped it up. but on the way home it came loose again and went under the car and came out in two pieces! so i managed to find another one the same weekend but it also had scrapes and scratches in it. As Japfest was closing in i decided to again temporarily spray it blue.. It then gave the car character and stood out from the rest and people then new it from this whether they liked it or disliked it!! so i decided to keep it...

The Car has outstanding performance and looks.
    Its the best car iv ever owned and will be jumping back in the seat of another one as soon as i can.

Its Featured on Blogs, websites and popping up in various mags from attending a few shows and events this year and will be Featured in FAST CAR (Extreme daily drivers issue), which will be out 14th December!

Stanceworks Website

Chans Photography Blog

http://jdmwayoflife.com/2011/10/06/96-spec-r-jdm-dc2/[/size]

Interior:
    The seats are slightly warn. Standard for the age of the car.

Options with this car:

The car will be sold with either the BBS RS the Sprint Harts or the BBS RSii shown below plus a set of standard wheels for the winter.

Prices.
    The car with:
    The BBS RS+ Standard wheels £6795
    The RSii + Standard wheels £6295
    The Sprint Harts + Standard wheels £6295

The Car with all three sets of wheels plus the standard set £8000

Any other questions, don't hesitate to drop me a message and il get back to you
    Open to serious offers, no time wasters.

Thanks everyone for looking

Dean

Damn, I love this car.

Glws

Comment

This car is so close, I am so poor. GLWS.

Originally posted by Jersh
      RT changes lives.

Comment

in love with this car, glws

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

bumpy bump

Comment

Clean car, looks good. GLWS.

Comment

All i have to say is this is SEX! Wish I could pick this bad boy up. GLWS

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

sexy. GLWS

Comment

Thankyou..

Now willing to take £5,900 with the BBS and a set of oem wheels + lots of extras

Comment

really sick dude if only i lived in america!

Comment

Working...
                        X