FS/FT RARE 3piece stern inter touring with tires~~PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT RARE 3piece stern inter touring with tires~~PA

Ok...wheels have been in numerous pics..really attract attention...they're rare and I can almost garentee these are maybe the only set in the US in these specs...I've had the wheels since like april and its time for change..the wheels don't have tmnt caps anymore...they're green mr. Yuk faces...lips are mint..poweder has some cracking but most likely u won't keep the green anyways..wheels are 100% fitment for mkiv

looking for 1900 or trade for 5x100 or adapter friendly 18" wheels and they gotta have tires...will also take trades plus cash on either end...i need something different!!!:banghead::banghead:

i have alil over 2400 invested in these gems...and to have a set of wheels nobody has is priceless...that's the mani reason I've kept them besides the fitment is 100% spot on
    Feel free to text me if u would like 717-943-5371

Stern inter touring
    Wheels were professionally filled and redrilled to 5x100 and roll perfectly tru
    3 piece 18x9 et27...centers powder coated kawi team green w/ full polish lips
    215/40 Falken 512 with atleast 75% tread left, fronts were just flipped to help eliminate camber wear...(one tire has a plug froma nail but is holding up fine with zero leaks)
    15mm spacers in rear
    Come with tuner style lugs with key

Here's photobucket link with some pics
    Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Last edited by Barry.:R32T; 10-19-2011, 07:34 PM.
Working...
X