Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gerard.

Hey there guys,

Names Jordan, 16 years of age, been trolling the site since around February, but come July i figured I wanted to start posting in the Australia section. This is my first car, it was originally lower than this as the standard springs had had 3 coils chopped off them

Anywho, I bought some Eibach race springs which raised it 10mm, which made it legal, even though im pissed off about it... oh well. It also came with stock 15's wrapped in 195s, so that was quickly changed to a well worn set of 17's wrapped in 235's.

The car, a 1987 Mercedes-Benz 230E - Aptly named Gerard

The plan is for the car to be Satin Black with all the chrome accents and wheels sprayed in a gloss black, so there is few different shades.

Haven't taken as many pictures as I should have I know, but I took a few today, there's a bit to go paint wise, but you get the jist

Well, here you go...

When I first put on the 17's

Work done to the hood

Picture of the rolled front left guard, you can also see the fitment I ended up with

Work done to the rear left hand side

Rear of the car, towbar has since been removed, debadged for paint, trying to decide whether to properly delete the badges or put them back on, thoughts???

Work done to the left side of the roof, it was really badly weather beaten on either side

Areas that need to be done on the right side

Rear parcel shelf speakers, JBL GTO938 6X9's. Made custom boxes, and wrapped them in tan leather to match the seats. Only the right hand one is pictured. Up front there are JBL 4" coaxials which fit nicely under the original housings.

The 'dildo' gear knob I ordered also got here today, it may be overkill on an auto, but I have always, always wanted one

Mock fitted

So, there you go. Thanks for havin' a geeze
    Last edited by Guest; 09-30-2011, 03:40 AM.

haha, fantastic gear knope! Those w124 have potensial to get really badass. Here in Norway these cars are very popular to stance.
    sigpic

Comment

debadge but put the star back on
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Yeah, that what I was thinking...

Comment

Working...
        X