7MGTE supra engine for part-out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7MGTE supra engine for part-out

Hey everyone! I'm parting out my 7MGTE. If you want anything just post here or in a PM and I'll price it for you.

Entire engine goes for $1900 CAN but I'm open to absolutely any reasonable offers. I'm only putting a price up to follow the posting guidelines.

Please be aware that I am located in Eastern Canada, so I'll have to ship it to you.

With that being said, I'm happy to do whatever I can to reduce shipping costs or give you a break on the price to work it out.

This is going to fund my 2JZGTE swap, so help a brother out!

This engine made 300 HP and 300 TQ even on 8lbs of boost when it was dyno'd about a year ago. I can provide a dyno print out as proof. The engine is out of a 1990 Supra MK3 and has been fully rebuilt aprox 5,000 KM ago. Total kilometers on engine is around 75,000. Comes with LOTS of aftermarket goodies!

I am selling this engine because it just developed rod knock on the 3rd of september. Engine has not been run since to avoid any further degradation, and it is possible to send the top and bottom end to a machine shop to have it re-honed and re-built. I am open to ALL reasonable offers. This is a great engine and in my opinion is worth saving

Engine includes:
    Greddy TDO6H 20 g turbo kit,
    ARP studs,
    RC 550 injectors,
    JE pistons,
    ceramic HG,
    AEM true time adj. cam gears,
    AEM fuel regulator,
    Oberg remote oil filter,
    225 holley fuel pump,
    Lexus AFM & RCTS computer,
    BC stage 2 cams.
    Engine comes with bell housing included and flywheel.
    Just purchased new oil pan.

Thanks for viewing!!
    Last edited by padraigmk3; 09-06-2011, 10:27 AM.

-Updated 07-29-2013- _ padraig@deathsquad.ca _ _
Working...
X