Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMW 323 ti clubsport

Hi,

Here are some pics of my ringtoy. I'm currently rebuilding BBS RC040 for it:

At the beginning baucht in Germany (1 hour from my location)

After light modifications:

After:

BBS RC 040 (7,5" x 17" ET 41 ) I'm rebuilding

Tint is gonna be this one:

rad!

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

I'm sorry, i just understand regular english language...?

What do you mean?

Comment

he means this is really cool, awesome. this is a great project, you really turned it around from the condition you bought it in. keep up the good work!
        ///M 2.0
        G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

Great project, love a dakar yellow car.

Any reason for only going with the 17x7.5 RCs rather than the 17x8s?

Comment

he means "nickel"
            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
              Great project, love a dakar yellow car.

Any reason for only going with the 17x7.5 RCs rather than the 17x8s?

To my mind in term of weight RC090 (17x8) should not be much heavier than mine but a friend of mine had these wheels so it was better for me to see the wheels at real before buying.

In addition i currently run 7 serie E32 wheels with small ET. Tyres bump my rear wings so i prefer to use 3 serie Wheels (and naturally ET around 40mm).

It's safer for track use to prevent tyres from exploding or bad stuff like that.

Comment

A really important question : Which torque should i use to mount nuts and bolts???

Comment

Just begun to disasembly the LSD from M3 e30 baught two years ago on ebay.de (I'm french).

I have seen a failure on the back of the diff so i will certainly replace it by the left model : (M3 e30 DTM & Z3 M)

At the beginning i wanted to rebuild the diff, but why not throwing a Quaife into that!
                  Last edited by lightisright; 08-18-2011, 03:59 PM. Reason: French language!

Comment

Yesssss style 3 wheels look sweet!
                    Christof Goulart
                    FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

keep up the good work

subscribed

Comment

Never did like the back end on these beamers but im liking what your doing to it so far!
                        Live,Breathe,Build,Believe,BMW!

Comment

Nice screenshots mate !
                          Technorotic is all about latest news, reviews and tips for technology, gadgets, mobiles, web and apps.

Comment

YES! The e36 Compact is the only e36 body-style I like and Dakar Gelb makes this Compact even cooler. I've seen a Dakar Gelb Compact around here too, and it looks awesome. Actually every single BMW in Dakar Gelb looks awesome.

Good luck with Your car!

1989 Honda Accord Aerodeck Exclusive Edition // 1980 Vw Jetta Mk1 Coupe (1.9D swap) // Honda Civic HB Ej9 1998 // 1994 Vw Golf Mk3 Variant GTD // 1992 Opel Calibra

Comment

ti's are cool.... especially if they got power... i've got a M57 swapped
                              E36 M3ti TURBO | E46 328i DAILY | E60 535d M-TECH | DODGE RAM - CUMMINS TWIN TURBO

Comment

Working...
                              X