My Jade Green SC300

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Jade Green SC300

So last time i posted here there were alot of ****** and thats cool, i changed things a bit.

And i just picked thses 17x11s up last week, still looking for tires though.

SC300, BPU 1JZGTE, Supra BBK, Stance GR+

id have a sc300 if they were more 5speeds out there.

the car is super clean and looks great. i dont dig the saw blades but gotta love a 1jz, i love mine.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

I love it. Wheels motor color and all. I need info on that 1jz. Thought about putting one in a E36, however a 1st gs300 would be cool also.

Comment

Originally posted by redciv1 View Post
        I love it. Wheels motor color and all. I need info on that 1jz. Thought about putting one in a E36, however a 1st gs300 would be cool also.
        i have one in my e36, do yourself a favor and go 2j from the start.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Looks good man. Big improvement over last time

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Thanks guys. Its gonna look better with the 11s in the back and 9.5s in the front. I also have factory side skirts ready to put on .

Comment

Sawblades make me sad. Everything else is good.

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

Comment

New shot with the 11s on.

Comment

I was going to suggest spacers, but after seeing that great fitment in the rear with the 11" sawblades...

Now you just need spacers in the front Or move your old rears to your current fronts (provided the old setup wasn't square). Just a bit more flushness in the front, and you've got something there.

+1 for sure.

And I don't really mind the sawblades on the SC300. Maybe if you painted them, they'd pop a bit more (in the right way). Silver and green aren't the most complementary of colors.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                  www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                  I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

Thanks man, i do have the 9.5s in the front now but i need to put less negative camber in the front and smaller sidewall tires and itll be G.

And i was thinking of painting them but i could just never get a good idea of what color,

Comment

I love this. Have you thought of shadowlining your window trim?

Also the orange sidemarker sorta stands out because your corner lights are smoked. Do they have amber corners for these? Either do that or get smoked sidemarkers to match.

This car is so clean, you've done a great job.
                      Need to rent a fender roller in Socal? PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                        I was going to suggest spacers, but after seeing that great fitment in the rear with the 11" sawblades...

Now you just need spacers in the front Or move your old rears to your current fronts (provided the old setup wasn't square). Just a bit more flushness in the front, and you've got something there.

+1 for sure.

And I don't really mind the sawblades on the SC300. Maybe if you painted them, they'd pop a bit more (in the right way). Silver and green aren't the most complementary of colors.

pretty sure this.
                        stanceworks: I don't really fit in.

Comment

rear looks great.

Comment

Looks so clean im liking it.
                            Live,Breathe,Build,Believe,BMW!

Comment

More shots with 11s!

Comment

Working...
                              X