Stanced 2007 Scion tC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stanced 2007 Scion tC

The time has come to move on. I am selling my tC because I want to move on to rwd of some sort.

5 Speed Manny Tranny
    63,xxx miles

Lets see, the car has ZERO issues with it. I have never modified the engine, I have never had any engine problems. I have taken very good care of this car. On to a mods list...
    Engine
    Injen Short Ram Intake (Also have OEM)
    Agency Power Catback exhaust

Suspension
    BC BR Racing Coilovers, I believe 10k spring rates, custom Swift front springs (Also have OEM)
    Ingalls Front Camber bolts

Exterior
    RS1 Front lip (dinged up a little from being low)
    FX-R BiXenon 4500k HID projector headlights
    Password:JDM Front bumper clips

Interior
    Black Suede wrapped interior (Currently being done)
    Doc Isotope Shift Knob

Wheels
    *Will come with OEM stock wheels with a good set of Continental 215/50's unless you make a good enough offer, in that case you will get my BBS*
    *Pristine* BBS Style 5 RC090's, 17x8 et20 with Adaptitusa 20mm Adapters and hub rings

This has been a great daily for me, but its time for me to move on. I can convert the car to stock if you would like. I'm just seeing if there's any interest in it the way that it is now. For any questions email me aat hrakes7@gmail.com. I check it a lot so you will most likely get a speedy response.

Originally posted by SeanDub
    But of all the things you could Jew out on, suspension probably shouldn't be your first pick.
Working...
X