X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never seen, what is that?
    http://Lowerst.net

Comment

Thanks guys I have put a lot of work in this thing. Sami/B it is a Pontiac Sunfire with a Chevrolet Cavalier front end conversion.

Comment

I sold my wheels because I wanted something different, I wasn't sure what but then I saw a set of wide steelies and decided I wanted some, so I started making a set today and got one mocked up Its almost like I know what I'm doing sometimes. These things sit perfect I just need to clean everything up, paint the faces, and put them on a lathe to get everything centered and squared before I weld them up.

Comment

I like where this is going

Comment

Paint them white and I will love you forever!!
            Originally posted by FunfGang
            And apparently the windshield kept cracking in the cold, so it's stitched together with zip ties.

Comment

Originally posted by ZombieShark View Post
              Paint them white and I will love you forever!!
              +1

Comment

I was thinking white for the faces and I am going to try to polish the lips. The other wheel doesn't have as much surface rust on it so it should be doable with a little work.

Comment

What makes me happy is that no one has bashed him and has been overall respectful.

Definitely interested in some pics with the wider steelies mounted.

Comment

Coming along nice man cant wait to see how the steelies look mounted.
                    Oh and + 2 for painting them white

Comment

How wide are them babies?

Originally posted by Kielan
                      Well dip me in shit and roll me in breadcrumbs...

Comment

They are 15x10. I know nothing about what size tires i should be running to get a nice stretch and still have daily drive-ability. I am in the process of making sure the suspension I want to use will work, I did some measuring and everything is good with the mounting points but I'm not 100% sure everything will be long enough I need to find someone local with some old parts laying around so I can throw them on to just to be sure before I order anything.

Comment

215/40s no?

Comment

Never been a fan of these things but I can respect what all you've done here. I really like this thing. Keep up the good work man!
                            IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

Thanks guys. I like the challenge of doing something that hasn't been done before. I have a vision in my mind of what I want the car to look like and it is slowly getting there.

Comment

You are the man for that turn around....but why the hell would you buy that in the first place!? haha

Cars looking good, like the steelies, in for the finished product!
                                At first i thought i was low. I was then introduced to stanceworks. My life has not been the same since.

I am Jbigs.

Comment

Working...
                                X