Busted S12: Ghetto stance/drift build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Busted S12: Ghetto stance/drift build

soooo, the wagon is gone. found out it was ready to break in half. siighh.
    apparently word traveled fast, cuz i got a call from a buddy who was wondering if i needed a car.
    i said, yeah what do u got.
    this was what he had:
    1987 nissan 200sx xe.
    i actually used to own this car about 4 years ago, so i knew the history pretty well. has lowering spring that i installed, intake, exhaust, shit wheels, se lip kit and interior, all kinds of sheot.
    sooo, i bought it...again.
    so far replaced the alternator, battery, wiper blades, and fixed a few little things here and there.
    putting my wheels, fogs, speakers, racing seat, and other shtuff in later this week.

updates soon, need to reg it and get different lugs for the wheels. lower it moar.
    etc.

and down on the tire size! theres a nice build on a blue 200sx that a guy named henry built. he's with the heartbreaker crew car is super low and is drifted.

maybe you can do what he did as i hear that there are almost no aftermarket for this pup. love to see where this thing goes

Comment

damn, I've been looking in the area for an s12, shits hard to find

Comment

I'll miss seeing the wagon around town. Looking forward to seeing it with the grids. They are grids right?

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

This should be sweet

Comment

wait so its RWD?! interesting car, dont think I have ever seen one before
            11 CTS-V
            03 Lightnng SOLD
            2006 stage3 WRX SOLD
            91 MR2 Turbo SOLD

Comment

yeah its rwd. pretty rare, a few pop up for sale from time to time.
              the wheels are xxr's, not rotas. same thing lol.
              so..i got them on, apparently the "lowering springs" i put in are stock height, just stiffer..looks like shit, gotta change that! lol.

updates throughout the week! found out both front tie rodss are shot to shit. fuuuuuuu

Comment

yeah they're rwd and are the mother to the s13's

Comment

do SE 5 lug and your wheel choices go through the roof !!!!.... i'm sure a lot of z31 stuff and some s13 stuff works... as far as suspension and of course drivetrain.
                  Its all about
                  "Fit&Finish..."

Originally posted by HooWybrow
                  I gotta say, I saw this car, and got a boner.

And, no, it wasn't just the pleat in the pants. It was a full fledged man-love-car boner.

Comment

guess im gonna sub to this one too does it have a manual trans?

Originally posted by Gator View Post
                    damn, I've been looking in the area for an s12, shits hard to find
                    your always lookin for everything
                    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

let me know if you ever see one for sale, I'm looking forward to your build

Comment

gator:
                        http://nh.craigslist.org/cto/2361327521.html
                        http://plattsburgh.craigslist.org/pts/2357585389.html
                        idk your exact location..but these are east coast ish.

Jared: yes this ones a stick! lol

Comment

Is this one inspectable?
                          1996 Saab 9000 Aero

Comment

Originally posted by DragginWagon View Post

Winnah!
                            Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
                            The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
                            P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

Originally posted by DragginWagon View Post
                              gator:
                              http://nh.craigslist.org/cto/2361327521.html
                              http://plattsburgh.craigslist.org/pts/2357585389.html
                              idk your exact location..but these are east coast ish.

about damn time
                              Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                              I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

Working...
                              X