Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally test fit my wheels. BBS/Volvo content.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally test fit my wheels. BBS/Volvo content.

Finally had some time to test fit my new wheels over the weekend. Got them re-drilled and mounted up. Going to be ordering some spacers this week and this weekend I'll be trimming about 1/2" off the front bag brackets.

Also need to snag a couple new tires and wrap my false floor this weekend too

Sorry about the crappy shots, just wanted to get an idea of how they sit so I can get them fitted properly. Wheels are filthy but are painted Porsche Metallic Brown and the lips are polished with gold hardware.

Last edited by Mattphi; 04-20-2011, 09:55 AM.

I'm reserving judgement for full shots of the car.

They look really small to me from these pics.

Comment

yesyesyes. Would love to see these lips pokin out with more stretch, tires look shot anyways.
      sigpic

Comment

Wheels look sweet! Is there a centercap for those? Otherwise you need some new lugs.

What are the dimensions?

Anyways, props from one BBS/Volvo'r to another for making this brand bond once more!!

Comment

Definitely curious to see full pics and cleaned up.

Comment

Originally posted by LronSigh View Post
            Wheels look sweet! Is there a centercap for those? Otherwise you need some new lugs.

What are the dimensions?

Anyways, props from one BBS/Volvo'r to another for making this brand bond once more!!
            they are bmw style 5s.
            Originally posted by Kielan
            I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

Those are gonna look awesome. 17s are the perfect size for the car imo

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Aww this car is bagged?

Comment

F(*^K your fenders. But in a good way.
                  stanceworks: I don't really fit in.

Comment

Looks sweet so far,but need more full on side pics
                    Live,Breathe,Build,Believe,BMW!

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                      I'm reserving judgement for full shots of the car.
                      ^ this. but with your taste, I'm sure they'll be executed quite well.

Comment

gunna look hot for sure.
                        E53 4.4 Sterling Gray Metallic
                        E36 M3 Mugello rot
                        GEN2 TUNDRA CM
                        https://instagram.com/carlmichaeljohnson/

Comment

I see lots of win in the future of this.

However, I'm not too sure how I feel about the color of the centers.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Oooh, staying tuned.

Comment

Thanks for the comments, guys. I've always wanted a set of mesh wheels and when my buddy had these up for sale I had to grab them. I've always loved Style 5's and I was wanting to switch down to some 17's from my current 18's. Since my current wheels sold faster than anticipated, I needed something quick...so everything worked out quite well.

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                              Those are gonna look awesome. 17s are the perfect size for the car imo
                              Thanks, I think they will look pretty good when everything is spaced out. I just wanted something different though. I've had my currents for a few years.

Originally posted by Byron View Post
                              Aww this car is bagged?
                              It is. I wanted to do something different than the normal Volvo community does. I'm one of a few who have bagged these things, which has proven to be a daunting task. Unfortunately there are no real Coilover setups that will drop our cars low...so this was the best option for me right now.

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                              I see lots of win in the future of this.

However, I'm not too sure how I feel about the color of the centers.
                              I was a little skeptical about the centers making the wheels look too small, but the overall finish of the wheels are gorgeous. Since my paint has some gold flake in it, the colors all mesh very well. I will eventually be going with hyper silver centers and red caps though. I just don't have time to powdercoat them before SoWo next month.

Comment

Working...
                              X