• Show
Clear All

• R.I.P. Corolla

Bagged MKVI:

Comment

• I like em dropped.

Comment

• not sure how many people have low quads, but here's mine:

that is static ride height, frame has 1" of clearance, with my skidplate on it has 3/4" inch clearance. it is driveable (i rode it last night), but the front tires rub the headlight brackets when i turn, if i removed the front spacers (30mm) it would have no issues at all. it also has 45mm rear spacers so it rubs the rear fender ever so slightly when i hit bumps.

this is just a temporary thing (until tonight probably) while i wait for my spring compressor to arrive so i can install my highlifter springs.
        gooby pls

Comment

• Originally posted by bart taylor View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post

This looks really good

Comment

• Also, I've found these uncommon, but correct me if im wrong

Comment

• My inspiration:
                -1997 Saab 9000cse Anniversary Edition - Bagged & Tuned
                -1990 Saab 900 SPG - Holset & Track built
                -1973 Mercedes-Benz 280 - Summer cruiser / mild resto project
                -1972 MGB Roadster-Sold!

Comment

• I don't know if those ar Azev's but the things I would do for a set of Borbet type A's or Azec Type 7's....................................

Oh and Svenska I actually have some shortened strus that I am working on for our 9K's! Tryin to learn more about valving before I put it all back together though.
                  Originally posted by JC.
                  'Stance' doesn't have to be scraping your car along the floor, that is simply the scene that has caught on. As long as your car looks amazing (in your eyes) while your rolling down the street, that is your own personal perfect stance.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

• Originally posted by soab View Post
                    I don't know if those ar Azev's but the things I would do for a set of Borbet type A's or Azec Type 7's....................................

Oh and Svenska I actually have some shortened strus that I am working on for our 9K's! Tryin to learn more about valving before I put it all back together though.
                    Awesome! I've got a few suspension ideas in the works for my Aero too, but you'll have to wait and see And yep, those are Azev's, but I'm right there with ya on those and the Borbets. There seems to be at least one set with the right specs floating around the Saab world, although I think I'm gonna try something a bit different this summer.
                    -1972 MGB Roadster-Sold!

Comment

• Dont hold out! Im just waitin to have something concrete before I got to the Saab forums with it because Its not worth the flaming..
                      Originally posted by JC.
                      'Stance' doesn't have to be scraping your car along the floor, that is simply the scene that has caught on. As long as your car looks amazing (in your eyes) while your rolling down the street, that is your own personal perfect stance.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

• Originally posted by soab View Post
                        Dont hold out! Im just waitin to have something concrete before I got to the Saab forums with it because Its not worth the flaming..
                        I'm in exactly the same boat man, I don't want to start posting about it until it's already done. Should help motivate me to actually get it done in a timely fashion too.
                        -1972 MGB Roadster-Sold!

Comment

• This my buddys Corolla or as he calls it the Rustolla but i dont think its rusty enough yet. We will be creating a build thread for it soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexmurphy View Post
                            Also, I've found these uncommon, but correct me if im wrong
                            Thats just an MK1 Jetta Coupe, I used to have an MK1 GTI way back and I knew lots of cars like this, heres another for ya,

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 84 Jetta Diesel

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM

Comment

• Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
                              Thats just an MK1 Jetta Coupe, I used to have an MK1 GTI way back and I knew lots of cars like this, heres another for ya,

Lol got ideas for my new fitment thanks!
                              | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
                                Lol got ideas for my new fitment thanks!
                                In that case heres a few more for ya

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 84 Jetta Diesel

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM

Comment

Working...
                                X