X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No its on my left,

Comment

• Why are Sunday's so fucking boring? Could of got so much done but I ended up whoring xbox most of the day with Andy and Scene..

Also, my car is in Banzai this month from Japshow.

flickr
      Facebook
      Originally posted by driftsucky
      If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• You get out for anymore shoots?

Sweet, I'll take a look when I'm in the petrol station next !

Unless something goes drastically wrong I will be putting up an awesome thread tomorrow. I will not risk it this time showing people first.

Comment

• Nah by the time everyone was round and it was dark enough too many alcoholic beverages and shisha had been consumed.

I like the size of the picture, but I didn't think they were up to magazine standards though.

I hope it all goes to plan too.

flickr
          Facebook
          Originally posted by driftsucky
          If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Sounds better in fairness lol I think that about a lot of magazine shots to be quite honest now... You see photographs of a much higher standard on this forum than the majority of mags.

I hope so too, I'm trying not to get too excited, but fuck me, I am in love.

Comment

• Morning all, today is going to be a good day. I hope.

Comment

• hai

Comment

• Morning.

Sorry to hear that 6er was owned by a total ball sack Jorge, his loss at the end of the day. On to another better purchase.
                  -SW|UK-
                  Education - Knowledge - Power
                  insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Ohai

Comment

• Fingers crossed an even better purchase. You will know by tonight.

Comment

• Is part of owning an E24 being a fucking cunt when you come to sell it or something?

Comment

• now whats happened
                          -SW|UK-

Comment

• Has the red one fallen through aswell? Fuck them all, buy a clio

Comment

• Agreed price on another one. Told me he would ignore the auction / cancel it. Auction sells higher than our agreed price. Text seller this morning confirming I'll be over tonight. No reply.

What red one, edit your post dammit. lol

Comment

• Be cool, buy an Audi.
                                -SW|UK-

Comment

Working...
                                X