This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My cars feature and Impounding

my car was odly accepted to be featured on scrapedcrusaders.wordpress.com very nice guys over there heres some pictures, check out the full article on their front page 3rd post down i believe

oh and in between my last post my car got impounded hahaha

the local police dont like my camber or poke it could throw rocks onto the sidewalk and hit a pedestrian, i would have gotten out of it if my car had a seat belt thats on me...
    HoodRatStatus
    Instagram @looneylow

LOL. Is that really why they impounded it? Lmao. Why the hell did you not have a seatbelt? Guessing you never saw Zombieland?
    2003 Acura TL Type-S

Comment

Originally posted by Sparks Fails View Post
      LOL. Is that really why they impounded it? Lmao. Why the hell did you not have a seatbelt? Guessing you never saw Zombieland?
      hahah i did, when i took the oem seat out and put in my buddy club seat the clipper was attached to the oem seat.... so i have a seat belt but i cant click it to anything haha
      HoodRatStatus
      Instagram @looneylow

Comment

Originally posted by Sparks Fails View Post
        Excellent reference. Well played.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

very nice, love the fitment

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
          Things made of metal can be remade, but flesh and bone cannot be replicated. Not even by Rota.
          Originally posted by Kielan
          VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.
          ///stanceworks\\\

Comment

that just looks like ass

Comment

Originally posted by eurodre View Post
              that just looks like ass
              haha welcome back man... where ya been?

Comment

Originally posted by eurodre View Post
                that just looks like ass
                Thanks alot man!
                HoodRatStatus
                Instagram @looneylow

Comment

the fitment is embarrasing. i think the police are SW members, and pulled you over cuz of your monster truck tires.

but i still dont get why it was impounded, rather than just cited with an equipment ticket...

Comment

Originally posted by Vegas13 View Post
                    the fitment is embarrasing. i think the police are SW members, and pulled you over cuz of your monster truck tires.

but i still dont get why it was impounded, rather than just cited with an equipment ticket...
                    and your e30 stance is so much better? haha when you find 165's lmk and ill buy them they are on national back order, and i like my monster truck tires they have taken the car 17,000 miles and they arent showing tread.................. love **** thanks for the comments
                    HoodRatStatus
                    Instagram @looneylow

Comment

I thought the car looked like ass.....then I saw what you were wearing. I guess do your own thing and keep trying hard to not try hard.

Comment

and im wearing a t shirt and a neff beanie? i snowboard? and i dont try hard i drive my car and put gas in it........ i forgot stanceworks was filled with a bunch of douche bags thats why i left last time.........
                        HoodRatStatus
                        Instagram @looneylow

Comment

Originally posted by Human_Outlier View Post
                          trying hard to not try hard.
                          Pretty much sums it up.

Comment

a different size tire would definitely help clean the look up.
                            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

this thread is going sour FAST!

haha.

OP: what offset/size steelies? Im a fan of seeing people push boundaries, and your fenders look like they can tell a story or two cheers!

"Auto Detailing by Jake," servicing the Southern California auto enthusiast community.

Detailing Dough --> College dues. Which leaves $____ for e36. D'oh.

Comment

Working...
                              X