Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E36 M3 Project

Hey SW and members.
    I'm new to the site and well this is my car.

I bought the car approx. 5 months ago and have been repaying it back to my dad. although i have saved enough to buy a set of SW coil-overs, so hopefully i shall get that organised shortly! but untill then let me know what you think, honestly!

Plan is: new shocks, new rims, NEW FRONT BUMPER WTF was the previous owner thinking! and then A-LOT of TLC and some minor motor improvements until i'm 21 when i'm aloud a supercharger, then shit's gunna get real!

Still stock how I bought it:

A comment on the exhaust, is well the whole of the sunshine cost HATES me, it's just too loud!

Quickly painted the rims and grilles matt black, but have no plan to keep:

Cheers'
    Originally posted by Zic
    Haha, each to there own. I think e36>e30>e21>e46 ,
    - WIN ^^

not bad....def change the front bumper and RHD is sooo hott!!

Comment

New Rim's.
      Like? next are Coil-overs then Stretch! then Poke..

Originally posted by Zic
      - WIN ^^

Comment

Nice dude.

Bumper is terrible tho.

Originally posted by Geoff.T
        E36 owners. Take note on how its done from the Mexican or see main page.
        MexicanFabEFFSIXTWO
        Instagram:MexicanFab
        YouTube Vlog. Go watch!

Comment

yeah, sell that bumper to some kid and buy an oem one!
          E53 4.4 Sterling Gray Metallic
          E36 M3 Mugello rot
          GEN2 TUNDRA CM
          https://instagram.com/carlmichaeljohnson/

Comment

Originally posted by e36cruiser View Post
            this!

Comment

good call on getting rid of that bumper and those wheels. you should totally look into the SW/ZC coilovers
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                good call on getting rid of that bumper and those wheels. you should totally look into the SW/ZC coilovers
                Cheers' thanks for the feed back!
                Have, Ben is getting onto shipping as we speek.

Originally posted by Vegas13 View Post
                this!
                THIS! I **** it!
                Only if I had more $$

Originally posted by e36cruiser View Post
                Yeah that's my plan, but I think I want to burn that bumper I **** it so much!

Originally posted by Mexican View Post
                Nice dude.

Bumper is terrible tho.
                Cheers' thankyou. and ^ well I don't think I need to say any more!
                Originally posted by Zic
                - WIN ^^

Comment

Alright if anyone can help... will post this in a new thread also.

My 1996 BMW M3 3.2L Manual. has 'died'.

So first my battery went flat. The result of that was the car spluttered to a stop. Put a external jump pack in the boot hooked up to the battery. Got home, then in the morning got a brand new battery put it in and then after a drive noticed the dash battery light was on. Then with the new battery, same thing.
                  So to try to get home I got the jump pack again and swapped battery's again with a (full) borrowed one. and now it has no kick, it turns over and has a little go at starting but that's it. Was stuck on the side of the highway for hours, ended up towing it home (and cause of my after market piece of shit bumper I had to remove the whole front bar on the side of the highway to tow it.) (p.s. the bumper isn't going back on, I **** it enough to rep no bumper for the time being.)

Fuel pump works and builds up pressure until it's extremely pressurised then stops. but no start.

Talked to BMW about it and they said it is possibly the alternator ($1200). and if so why did it start and drive with the jump park the first time?

Any help and or info would be appreciated.

Cheers' guys
                  Ryan
                  Originally posted by Zic
                  - WIN ^^

Comment

Discuss on this thread please:

We're a stance forum, so if you need us to fix your car, well, just put it here.
                    Originally posted by Zic
                    - WIN ^^

Comment

I feel like such a horrible person having her sit like this.

1996 e36 BMW M3 <3

Comment

Originally posted by E36 View Post
                        I feel like such a horrible person having her sit like this.

Its improved over the bumper that was on there tho, so feel better

Comment

Long time coming update:

I ordered my SW ZC coil overs a long time back but with much patience the shocks arrived I put the rear shocks in the following weekend. although I was waiting for the camber plates before the front shocks got put in.

Got the camber plates.

Random pic from PowerPlay at Willowbank raceway.

And so I went over my aunty's yesterday and found myself beached all afternoon, and being my aunty she has no jack, no planks of wood, no pavers, nothing had to get a mate to come over with bricks to get off. ohh and it started to rain

Now the reason for why she isn't that low, has the sheet e46 bumper, or has nice rims that poke with stretched rubber.
                          Because I am driving down to NSW to work at the snow for the season, and 1st it's not a snow plow, 2nd IDGAF if the front bumper hits some ice and explodes, 3rd 100mm is the lowest your legally aloud to go, 4th NSW cops are not the friendliest people out...
                          And lastly i drive a BMW M3 with 236kw... the legal amount of kw on your 'P's' is 200kw so if I get a cop that has a bad day I can loose my licence instantly for 6months + $1100 fine.

Last my car sitting how she is at the moment.

Also sorry about the pic's there all off my cellphone.
                          Last edited by E36; 05-29-2011, 11:40 PM.
                          1996 e36 BMW M3 <3

Comment

Working...
                          X