Meet Mona Lisa....my 5x130(porsche) B6 passat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet Mona Lisa....my 5x130(porsche) B6 passat

What's up....to start off my name is Ramone, i am 19 and no,mommy and daddy did NOT pay for this or anything on it. Im active duty Army and i built her from scratch so tell me what you think!!

always loved these passats, and the wheels look great! good work!

Comment

It's clean, but curious... why such a physically big exhaust? Certainly there were some options that are less bulbous...
      Supermade.at

Comment

Originally posted by Masquerade View Post
        It's clean, but curious... why such a physically big exhaust? Certainly there were some options that are less bulbous...
        i like it better because no one else has one on there VW. Just got tired of the standard dual tip so i got a turbo back and added my own Greddy muffler. Thats why i got the passat instead of the gli or gti. Its just my thing man lol

Comment

Originally posted by da_teflon_don View Post
          i like it better because no one else has one on there VW. Just got tired of the standard dual tip so i got a turbo back and added my own Greddy muffler. Thats why i got the passat instead of the gli or gti. Its just my thing man lol
          That's cool man. I would like the looks of the muffler a lot more if it were tucked up nice and far in to the rear bumper. It kinda hangs and looks sloppy on top of being big, so that's what really throws it off for me.

Nice clean car with great fitment though.
          4 Cars, 0 Cupholders

Comment

I feel you, it's all about personalization.
            Supermade.at

Comment

That muffler makes me wanna puke. Otherwise it looks good

3/96 Build Date, Montreal Blue, 304,310 miles and counting...

Comment

Working...
              X