No announcement yet.

go low e39

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont believe that its daily driven and not on bags!

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
      why shouldn't you believe man? haha
      i attended Indonesian Bimmerfest 2012 last week. and it tooks me 3 hours from my place to get there, i drove this car along the way. and the photo was taken at the fest..

Comment

Liking it alot. Pretty much exactly how mines going to sit but with a little more poke up front. Great work.
        -SW|UK-
        Education - Knowledge - Power
        insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

i'm using this custom..im using OEM springs and Shocks.. not even coilover kit or sport springs like yours and its on 19'inch not 18.. LOL

3 days ago while my tire blow-out and using my spare tire

much respect Pavel
          Last edited by furqanfirmandez; 12-07-2012, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
            Liking it alot. Pretty much exactly how mines going to sit but with a little more poke up front. Great work.
            yes, i really have to change the new wheels set..
            thanks mate..

Comment

Thats a sweet tuck im liking it lots....
              Live,Breathe,Build,Believe,BMW!

Comment

Originally posted by furqanfirmandez View Post
                i'm using this custom..
                Ouch! How is the ride with only that much spring... OEM shocks?

Love the drop though

Comment

Originally posted by electricalbox View Post
                  Ouch! How is the ride with only that much spring... OEM shocks?

Love the drop though
                  yup OEM spring and shock.
                  i dont even want to use a coilover or other lower spring. I LOVE OEM much.

Comment

Originally posted by slimadi View Post
                    Thats a sweet tuck im liking it lots....
                    thanks man...

Comment

Mas, car looks good, but I gatta be honest, the wheels need better fitment.

For those who are wondering, allow me to share some of my thought on cut springs.

we are accustomed to lowering our cars here in Indonesia with OEM springs, and i can assure you that most of the times our cars here ride smoother and softer with OEM spring, and have the "slammed" look that we want (i.e using other OEM springs from other german cars...even japanese cars), of course performance wise they are shitty on turns and corners, but to hell with that, because we have mad traffic here in Jakarta so performance wise is not really what we are looking for.

my 1994 C280 is on cut lorinser spring all around, and they ride waaaaaay much better than my previous set up on coilovers, but then again to each their own.

Comment

Seriously... If that were the case he should have set his airbags off by now. Right?

Comment

Cut springs should never be classified as custom suspension. And I would assume your shocks are officially blown or about the blow.... You should probably invest in some real suspension like coilovers.

Btw when you crank your wheel, it doesn't hit your fender?

Comment

Originally posted by Geoff.T View Post
                            Seriously... If that were the case he should have set his airbags off by now. Right?
                            My sarcasm went way over your head. Also, if you dont know the reason of my bags deploying then you probably shouldnt be talking about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Schultz28 View Post
                              Cut springs should never be classified as custom suspension. And I would assume your shocks are officially blown or about the blow.... You should probably invest in some real suspension like coilovers.

Btw when you crank your wheel, it doesn't hit your fender?
                              aaand yes....that is usually the case, blown struts and what not.
                              but you would be surprise how we also modify the struts....

Comment

Originally posted by blink_me92 View Post
                                aaand yes....that is usually the case, blown struts and what not.
                                but you would be surprise how we also modify the struts....
                                How?

Comment

Working...
                                X