go low e39

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of drama on this thread.

That being said, are cut springs really as bad as everyone makes them out to be? I have seen countless cars on cut springs and when done properly, it can be a fine method to lower a car.

Comment

Depends on if the springs have a progressive or a linear spring rate. Depends how much you cut off too...

Comment

Originally posted by OCKlasse View Post
        Lots of drama on this thread.

That being said, are cut springs really as bad as everyone makes them out to be? I have seen countless cars on cut springs and when done properly, it can be a fine method to lower a car.
        ^ this guy, i have ran tons of cut springs on my previous cars. Like I said, most of you guys here will be surprise that they are way more comfortable, if they are coupled with the right struts.

i have ran couple of coilover on my previous car, whether it be Japanese or German, and the last car that I ran coilover was the MK IV jetta, and imo not as comfortable as my "modified" cut springs.
        Last edited by blink_me92; 12-17-2012, 03:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by blink_me92 View Post
          ^ this guy, i have ran tons of cut springs on my previous cars. Like I said, most of you guys here will be surprise that they are way more comfortable, if they are coupled with the right struts.

i have ran couple of coilover on my previous car, whether it be Japanese or German, and the last car that I ran coilover was the MK IV jetta, and imo not as comfortable as my "modified" cut springs.
          it sure did more comfortable than most of cheap coilovers..but coilovers is more for track use..thats why it sometimes more stiff than custom spring..LOL...

Comment

Originally posted by Stevanus.D View Post
            toppp...indonesia boleh bro..haha..biar mereka liat bagaimna mobil2 di indonesia

pada ga percaya per potong bisa lebih rendah dr coilover walaupun velg lebih gede

Comment

hi world

Comment

just for info, most Indonesian are statics bastard... Including me... the art of driving bro

Comment

Pretty dope
                  This is my signature

Comment

too low for me. looks like wheelbarrow

Comment

Originally posted by ishi View Post
                      too low for me. looks like wheelbarrow
                      Fcking died laughing jus now lmfao!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X