Fs: bagged wrapped mk4 jetta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fs: bagged wrapped mk4 jetta

Alright everybody I’ just moved into a new apartment so unfortunately this baby needs to go. You’re looking at a 2003 Jetta GLS 1.8t 5 speed transmission with 129k on the clock. The miles won’t go up since I drive the s2000 everywhere. The car will come on stock long beaches, the ccw’s are long gone so don’t ask.

PRICE: 6k OBO

Full air ride system from Open Road Tuning with about 8k miles on it, fully functioning no leaks etc.

Airlift slam series front bags

Airlift slam xl rear bags with koni yellow shocks

Accuair switchbox management with analog gauges

Wrapped gloss metallic brown with gold flake. Only flaw is a scuff on the hood from a truck tire getting thrown up at me but will probably buff out I just haven’t tried yet. also the wrap is burnt off a bit on the rear quarters from riding low for taking rollers lol. I will include extra vinyl to repair those spots if you’d like.

Replica roof wing

4motion front valence

Votex rep side skirts

Fully stock engine with fresh fluids

Stock color is platinum gray which is flawless under the wrap. Interior is gray leather with heated seats and sunroof. Only interior flaw is the headliner sags a bit in the rear. No rips in the leather or anything like that.
    Nardi will NOT be included in sale.

The only issues with the car is the passenger rear wheel bearing is going out, I have two new wheel bearing assembly’s that I can install if you’d like if you’re driving the car an extended distance home. Also there is a check engine light on for the MAF but the car runs and idles fine and doesn’t show any signs of a bad MAF it just throws the code. There is a traction control light on from a dirty sensor or something from when I installed the bags. And of course the airbag light from the Nardi but if you buy it with the stock wheel I can have the code cleared. Also there’s a small exhaust rattle from a worn hangar.

I feel as though 6k is a reasonable price as I bought the car November of 2012 for $5200 and put about 4k into it. Easiest way to contact me is text 704-942-45oneone for more pics or you can DM me as well.

Comment

looks good with the ccw's too bad they're gone
      98 LS400///UCF20
      AimGain | AccuAir | Weds | Clazzio

Comment

Originally posted by ultm8mind View Post
        looks good with the ccw's too bad they're gone
        Yes very true, but wheels can always be replaced

Comment

Comment

up

Comment